• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ID for child?

maroney495

Mouseketeer
I just got in the Kissimmee special tickets that I ordered. The tickets have a sticker on the front that you have to fill out with your name and signature. It states that each time they are used you will have to show the ticket and an ID to enter. They do not issue state ID's here to anyone under the age of 14 so what will Universal take as an ID for my 12 year old???
Anyone know what we should have with us to show them at the gate?
Thanks

When I did the Florida lottery deal with my then 8yo son they laughed when I asked them if I needed to show HIS ID. Yours should be sufficient.

I agree with Robin that you do not have to have an ID for a child. However, when we travel, we always have the kids' Social Security cards and copies of their birth certificates along, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter