I'd like to visit the Polynesian Resort while at WDW.

Absolutely. The resorts welcome visitors, and you can walk around and explore, eat, shop, and even use recreational activities like boat and bike rentals. The pools are off-limits to visitors, but other than that, resorts are open to the public.

Also if the resort isn't busy and you want to see a room they may be able to assist with that too. My DH wasn't really sold on us staying at the Poly but once he saw the room was pretty much identical to the room at the Contemporary, he gave me the green light to book our stay there. :)

We resort hop all the time! it's fun to walk through them...I like to see the gift shops because some times there are different things available and maybe even different food/drink offerings. GO, HAVE FUN!

Also if the resort isn't busy and you want to see a room they may be able to assist with that too. My DH wasn't really sold on us staying at the Poly but once he saw the room was pretty much identical to the room at the Contemporary, he gave me the green light to book our stay there. :)
Which is exactly why they WANT guests to visit the resorts. Their idea is if you visit, you will love it and it will probably prompt you to book a stay there.

We stay at POR but whenever touring the Magic Kingdom we take the boat over to the POLY to have lunch. Nice and quiet and cool.

You'll be able to check out the pool from outside the fence around it. You need a Polynesian wrist band to get into the pool area.

If we are not staying at the Poly we visit it every time. We love Ohana and Kona's breakfast. Plus we really like their shop. It is our favorite hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter