Ideas for Late Dec., Warm Climate Trip?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Sorry if this is not the correct forum, move it if needs be. We're looking for someplace to go from Dec 26 - 30 that will likely be warm, I realize life has no guarantees regarding weather. We'd fly out of the PA/NJ area, hopefully not coast to coast and all we want is a reasonably priced hotel with a beach front, no parks or local touristy stuff necessary. I know this is 'High Season' for this sort of excursion so rates won't be rock bottom, but all we want is a warm place to flop on the sand with a nice pub/restaurant or two nearby. I've been Googling Fl, TX and Mexico but this is virgin territory for us. Sadly, crowds more than prices rule out WDW, plus we've got 7 days in a BoardWalk villa in March to get us through a lousy PA winter. Thanks for any suggestions offered.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter