Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

Copyof100_0773.jpg

do I need to have a minimum number of posts to be able to post photos? I can't seem to get it done, yet I am on enother board with the same format and do it all the time...?

Thanks!

Hi! I'm trying to post pics from my Walmart Digital Photo account. What is the trick? I've searched this thread for "Walmart", but it doesn't give me any matches. I'm assuming no one is using Walmart's online service. I hate the thought of having to open a new account somewhere else and then uploading to both sites. I'd really like to stick with Walmart.

So quick question.... Why sometimes days, or weeks even, after I've posted with pics, I'll return to that post, and the pic will be gone, with that little box that says, "This photobucket image has been moved or deleted"..?? :confused3

I go to my PB account, and the photo is still there. It lets me repost it to where it was originally? So what's going on?

Does anyone know how to post pics from snapfish?? Sorry, but I really am going crazy :scared1:and could use help!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter