iDisney/iPod icons! *Mods please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
milkabum said:
Are you actually making those? I could swear I saw 3 on a site like a month ago.

I know her personally and I can assure you that she made them all. She's one of the best icon makers on LiveJournal and has actually made NUMEROUS LJ icons for me personally.

If the icons you saw on a site look exactly like her's, then the site stole them from her. She gets tons of people stealing her icons all the time and never crediting her. The thing is, she has the ability to make fantastic icons on her own, so why would she bother stealing them?

hello for the pocahantas icon can you please put her name instead princess if its not to much work if it is then its ok and thanks for the other icons. =]

iDaisy, fresh from the oven - er - paint shop pro. hehe

idaisy1yx8.gif
idaisy2au2.gif

edit - oops, forgot the ipod cord, hold on, fixing it...

idaisy1bb7.gif
idaisy2ex8.gif

moikturtle said:
I know her personally and I can assure you that she made them all. She's one of the best icon makers on LiveJournal and has actually made NUMEROUS LJ icons for me personally.

If the icons you saw on a site look exactly like her's, then the site stole them from her. She gets tons of people stealing her icons all the time and never crediting her. The thing is, she has the ability to make fantastic icons on her own, so why would she bother stealing them?

Yep yep. Lots of people steal them, which is irritating, but what can you do? At least it means they liked them enough to take them. hehe

It'd be insane to say "Hey I'll make you icons from images you give me! And tell me your favorite color!" when I don't make them myself. Cause then... how would I have the icons of the images people gave me in that color? The only reason I haven't made more from provided images is because they either haven't been good for silhouettes, or they're too small to cut out.

GxBarbie said:
hello for the pocahantas icon can you please put her name instead princess if its not to much work if it is then its ok and thanks for the other icons. =]

Yep yep not a problem. I think the request for that one was princess, which seemed odd to me, but who was I to argue with what the person wanted?

ipocahantas2xy4.gif

Wow she has a long name. hehe

Oh they look wonderful may I have an Ariel (The little Mermaid duh..) one please?

valeriesunshine said:
Oh they look wonderful may I have an Ariel (The little Mermaid duh..) one please?

These are ones I made last year. If you can find a better image of her to use, I'll do that. The problem with Ariel is that she has huge hair, so it kind of messes up the whole silhouette thing. hehe

iariel1bk1.gif
iariel2hy3.gif

VMK_Caslee said:
If Its Not To Much Trouble Could I Have A Maleficent One Saying IAshlee.

iashleeeb2.gif

This one i think is a bit difficult so if you can't/don't want to do it you don't have too.

But anyway can you try and do a cinderella castle one with "iCastle"

well no just the castle with the background?

I don't know i just think they're cool and i can use them for IM too

Those ipod pics are really cute. Peacefully I looove your avatar pic. I adore Ever After and Drew. :thumbsup2

iCat for mcat -
icatrr4.gif

it's really the girl kitten from the Aristocats, but I removed her bows cause it looked a little weird and you just wanted a cat anyway.

WDWLIGHTINGZ - I'll see what I can do with the castle. I was just confused about where to put the ipod. :)

mherb - Thanks. It's my favorite movie and Drew is my favorite actress. :)

MickeyMann - Here's the iGoofy I made last year -

igoofyru9.gif

VMKPlayer - iPirate, good idea. I'm not sure I've done a liveaction image before, so it might be a challenge, but I don't think I'll mind staring at Captain Jack in the process. :) Hopefully I can find a good image for it.

Peacefully said:
iCat for mcat -
icatrr4.gif

it's really the girl kitten from the Aristocats, but I removed her bows cause it looked a little weird and you just wanted a cat anyway.

WDWLIGHTINGZ - I'll see what I can do with the castle. I was just confused about where to put the ipod. :)

mherb - Thanks. It's my favorite movie and Drew is my favorite actress. :)

MickeyMann - Here's the iGoofy I made last year -

igoofyru9.gif

VMKPlayer - iPirate, good idea. I'm not sure I've done a liveaction image before, so it might be a challenge, but I don't think I'll mind staring at Captain Jack in the process. :) Hopefully I can find a good image for it.
:thanks: :thanks:

iCastle for WDWLIGHTINGZ (I used a logo I found online cause the castle was too difficult to cut out on it's own) -
icastleak1.gif

iPirate for VMKPlayer -
isparrow1aa1.gif
isparrow2sb7.gif

Peacefully said:
iCastle for WDWLIGHTINGZ (I used a logo I found online cause the castle was too difficult to cut out on it's own) -
icastleak1.gif

iPirate for VMKPlayer -
isparrow1aa1.gif
isparrow2sb7.gif
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter