If all goes as planned.....

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
I'll be at Disneyland a year from today! My sister and I are going to surprise my parents with a trip to Disneyland. It will be my daughter's first trip. She'll be only one and I know she won't remember, but the trip really isn't for her. :sunny: I'm hoping to get my husband to come, but I don't know if I'll have any luck. What my sister and I want to do is a three night stay at Grand Californian with two days in both parks. Here's the catch- we will probably make the reservations at Christmas time this year, but NOT tell my parents what hotel we're staying at until we drive up to the front of GCH. That will drive my mom absolutley NUTS for months!! I thought about making up a story about getting a good deal at an off site hotel, but she knows me too well. Some of you may remember my thread I wrote a while ago about it. Anyway, I sure hope I can make it there next year. How many of you are planning a trip for next year and where do you hope to stay at?? :)

Good luck,and have fun! I know exactly how you feel. Except for a quick 1 day trip in Sept, it won't be until 2008 for us. :sad2:

Good luck with the plans, hope all goes well. Were planning a 4 night, 3 day trip for October 2007. Both my Mom and younger brother will be going with us this time. The plan is GCH as well, hoping to get a good deal, since we'll be needing 2 rooms!

Have a great time planning, that sounds like a fun surprise for your parents and for you! I don't think we'll be going in 2007, but then I didn't think we'd be going again only 5 months after our last trip either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter