If I Booked Through Hotel Kingdom.....

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
Will I still get my milk and cookies?:hyper: Hotel Kingdom said they are a wholesaler and I should receive a confirmation from Portofino Bay within 24 hours. So, since it is through Portofino Bay directly will my Loews card be applicable?

Also, I got a rate of $176/night for Portofino is this decent?

I guess I can't be too picky since it is for next friday!!::yes::

Show your Loews card when you check-in and make sure they have your cookie and milk request. People that have booked through Hotelkingdom have recieved their welcome gift!

The other benefits such as qualifying stay, AA miles and upgrades may not be considered when booking with a third party.

$176 for Portofino staying next weekend is not a bad rate at all! The October weekends at the on-sites have been booked, as HHN is a popular event!

Hope you have a terrific stay! :)

Have you received your confirmation from Hotel Kingdom and PBH that your reservation request was accepted? The reason I ask is that I am desperately trying to get reservations for 10/23-10/27 at one of the 3 hotels and I have been told that Fri and Sat nights are sold out. However, after seeing your post about getting a room for next weekend I went to Hotel Kindom.com and they appear to have rooms avail. After making my reservation request online this morning I am not sure if I actually HAVE a reservation or am waiting to hear if my reservation REQUEST has been accepted????? Yes, Im a bit confused!! Somebody help me!!!

John

Indyjohn,

This is from hotelkingdoms website. The Loews on-sites do not have the lightening bolt next to their names.

Simply choose your city, enter your dates and click on
This will bring you to our List of Hotels. Click on "Book" for the desired hotel, fill out the form and submit. Whenever you see this lightning bolt right next to a hotel name, you will receive an immediate confirmation right after booking online. Otherwise, you should receive your confirmation within 24 hours (may take longer on weekends). Please note that - if there is no lightning bolt next to the hotel name, your reservation is not confirmed until you receive our detailed confirmation letter. (We strongly recommend to book online if a hotel is marked with a lightning bolt since you will get an instant confirmation that way. If you choose to book the same hotel over the telephone, you will have to wait at least 24 hours for your confirmation and you will run the risk that the hotel comes back "sold out").

*editied to say- aftering changing dates the lightening icon did appear for these hotels*

It did show a lightning bolt for Portofino when I booked, but I got an email from Hotel Kingdom saying that it would take up to 24 hours to confirm. I got a little nervous because we already changed our air and cannot change back now, so I called hotel kingdom. They told me that the resort did still have rooms available and I *should* receive a confirmation from them by the end of today. But there was always the chance that I would not get the room.

I DID get my confirmation (after sweating it out this a.m.). It took 21 hours from the time I booked.

JessicaR, thank you! I will show my card at checkin :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter