• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I have to cancel Breakfast at Castle ressies do I still pay a $10.00??

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
I called ot make my ressies for dinner and got so flustered when the CM picked up so quickly and assumed I was making ressies for the castle that I quickly did and got very very early ressie at the castle for breakfast. The problem is we are getting into Disney the night before very very late and now I am thinking that we probably will not want to get up to go that day. I know DH and DD's would be OK but DS is a special needs child and he sets the mood. HE is usually our early bird but I just don't know. Ok now what?? I tried to call back to ask about canceling them and had a ling wait so I hung up. If I cancel now (there is still tons of time until ressies) do I still have to pay the $10.00 fee? Can I give them to someone else and then call and change the name as they said they need photo i.d at the podium??? Someone told me they are doing that so nobody "Sells" their ressies for a profit (Shame on some people!!!!)Can you still "Giveaway" the PS resies?? Can I make ressies for the castle for a different day and keep these until it is about a week away and make the decision then?? HELP!!!! Thank you in advance.:( I am so confused.

Cinderella's Royal Table Character Breakfast will start requiring a credit card at time of booking as of June 9th [2002]. They will require the lead name not be changed and a deposit of $10.00 per adult and $5.00 per child will be charged at time of booking. All reservations must have the credit card to make the reservation and no names may be transferred to the reservation once it is booked. The cancellation policy is you may cancel 24 hrs before your Priority Seating without losing your deposit paid and your credit card will be credited the deposit. To cancel you must call 407-WDW-DINE.

for more info check out:

http://www.pscalculator.com/pscrt.shtml

Thank you for the info. I think we do have to cancel and re-schedule our ressies for the castle. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter