If I wait for codes will it be too late?

renzdr

Mouseketeer
We only get to spend one night (Fri. Jan 10th) on-site. With it being Marathon weekend do you think the Beach Club will be sold out by the time the codes come out for January? Or if I book now (and pay for the night at rack rate) will they refund me the difference when I call in and change the reservation once the codes are out? Thank you so much for your help with my ignorance.

If you reserve a room at the BC now, and then a code becomes available, they will adjust your price IF they have a room available at the BC that offers the code. Does that make sense? For example... if I reserve a room at the Poly tomorrow, and then an AP rate comes out next week, they will adjust my rate IF a room at the Poly is offered at that price.

(sorry if I'm wording this wrong) :D

Oh, something else I learned recently. If you are hoping for an AP rate make sure your reservation is made through CRO and NOT WDWTC. ;)

I was hoping for a discount other than AP. Which number is it that I should call and make my reservation through-1407DISNEY?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter