• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If money were NO object..........

D

disney09/2001

Ok, let's hear it...... if money were absolutely no object, what what be your ultimate dream vacation at disney? How long would you stay and where? What extras would you do that you normally cannot?

As for me.........I would want to stay at Disney for at least a month, try out various hotels including GF, contemportary, and WL. I would love to send my husband on the fishing exursion, send him to play a few rounds of golf. Try out the water parks, especially Typhoon Lagoon (seems as though we can never stay long enough to try them out), enjoy all the fine dinning and charatcter meals (we usually do 1 character meal). I would also love to try a Disney Cruise!

We usually always have to go on a tight budget and I would just love to go once and not have to worry about money! So let's hear it, what would you do?

I would do GF, contemp, WL, YC/BC and BWI each for a week concierge.......then hit universal for a couple of days....and rent the nicest vehicle I could and gi visit a couple of other places......I would do 2 weeks at a time at disney then one week off property and then back for 2 weeks then back off somehwere else then back to disney before I hit home. I would also have to add the cruise in there as well. maybe in the middle somewhere. oh heck add the vero beach resort and maybe hilton head and whatever else I can think of!

I would spend two weeks in a one bedroom villa at Old Key West. I would send my commando hubby and son to the parks and spend my days reading a couple of good books. Okay - I'll go to the parks on occasion. I have to ride RnR a couple of times!

Alas, my dream Disney vacation ~ THE POEM

Well the parks would be empty
Just Mickey and me.
Then away we would go
to Grand Floridian for tea!

I'd sleep in of course
'cause no one is there
Mickey'd wake me at noon
with magical Disney flare.

I guess I'd bring my two kids
and my hubby too
'cause they love Disney
as much as I do.

You all talk about resorts
AH, what a hassle
I would be living the life
in Cinderella's castle!

Every meal would be hosted
by characters galore!
I'd fit into gowns
that's Sleeping Beauty wore!

The food would be fab
and ordered with ease
best of all they'd contain
zero calories!

I'd likely stay in Magic Kingdom
as long as I could
Then move over to Ecpot
to my new neighbourhood.

I'd stay at each country
for weeks on end
there'd be tons of money
for everyone to spend

I'd have pastries in France
then to Norway in a breeze
because you remember
NO CALORIES!

I'd visit AK and MGM
for thrills and shows
DINOSAUR and TOT
will keep me on my toes!

But, alas I would return
to the place I come from
The magical mysteries of my
Magic Kingdom!

...do I believe in miracles? I COUNT ON THEM!

SandraC... Great Poem!!! NO Calories...Yahoo!!!!

Well I think my dream DW vacation would be one week at the YC concierge then I'd do a week at AKL also concierge, then I'd hop over and do the 7 day Disney Cruise. Of course spending money would be no object... eat when and where we wanted, buy as many souvenirs as we desired, etc., etc.!

Aaahhh... it's nice to dream :)

Great ideas everyone!! Love the poem, SandraC!
Anyone else want to dream?

I would definately stay at the GF concierege, Boardwalk, and WL concierge, then I would stay there for probably 3 weeks ~ just to make sure I can enjoy the holiday. I would eat at all the nice restaurants, including Victoria's and Alberts, Le Cellier, etc. I would get a massage every other day to rejuvenate my aching body from all the walking. I would do the behing the scenes tour, my DH would love to play all the golf courses since I hear they are absolutely beautiful, and go to all the water parks, enjoy Cirque du Soleil and all the other wonderful places that I never seem to have time for. The best part is that I would take a limo to and from the airport, after and before I get into my first class seating.

Oh yeah - then I would end my trip doing a relaxing 7 - day cruise.

They say money doesn't buy happiness, but this sounds exquisite, doesn't it???

Joline:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter