If the 50th Anniversary Celebration includes a 50 Hour Party

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
we need to have a DIS meet. There is some talk of a 50 hour party for the 50th Anniversary. They had a 25 hour party on the 25th Anniversary and a 30 hour party on the 30th Anniversary.

If there is an overnight party at Disneyland, would you go?

If there is a 50 hour party I would definately plan on going. After partying for 50 hours I surely would need a nap though. lol But Im up for a DISmeet. Anyone else?

The 50 hour party is what would most likely be the "hard ticket" event. That seems to be the big rumor floating around. I know that I will pay for a "hard ticket" to attend!!! I'll be there that weekend already but I'd defintely pay extra for an even like that. :earboy2:

I'm game- I bet the 17th will be hard to plan events with but if people are there the days before or after we could pull one off then too-

-em

Absolutely I'll be there if there's a 50 hr party. Otherwise, I'll be there some time in August.

I don't know about anyone else, but my immediate thought was:

"What happens in Disneyland, stays in Disneyland."

Heheheh. The thought of a 50 hour party inspired me. :teeth:

I hope so.

I was there to change the world :banana:

You know, the Capt. EO party ther had in the 80's. That was great. Opened Friday morning and closed Sunday night. What a blast.

The only sad thing is there will be no Fantasia Ice Cream to enjoy. :guilty:

I told her about the possibility, and she will fly out from MN to go if they have it. She wants to come out anyway (what 20 year old from MN wouldn't), and she always wants to go to DL, so we are all waiting to get the scoop... :cool1:

Last October when we renewed our AP, the CM who was helping us alluded to a 50 hour party starting on 05/05/05. However, we have been trying since then to get a firm confirmation, but to no avail. I am so glad I found this thread.

Let's see -- 05/05/05 in DL for a 50 hour party; then off to the 14 day relocation cruise; then back to DL for my daughter's birthday. Sounds like fun to me. Let's do it! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter