If you could go any week out of the whole year....

I agree I think April is the best time to go. Prices are higher, but weather and crowds, as long as not easter are not bad.

Pretty much when we've been going the last 6 years, shortly after Columbus Day up to the first week in Nov. Food&Wine, warm but not usually hot, crowds not too bad once the Columbus Day crowds depart. This year we're there Nov 2nd to the 11th during which we'll upgrade our 9 day hopper to APs then in 2018 we'll get another week in on the APs Oct 18 to the 26th.

Bill From PA

We've been in Jan/Feb when it was too cold and/or rainy. One trip dipped into the 30's. Another trip was in the 50's but rained almost the whole time. So based upon that I'd say either the week before Thanksgiving (not the week OF Thanksgiving) or the week after Thanksgiving.

I haven't tried the late April/early May time frame but that appeals to me too.

The first or second week of November has worked out pretty well for us. The weather is usually nice, Food and Wine is still going on, and Christmas decorations are up.

I'm hesitant to do January or February bc we are in NY. Then I'd need to hope we don't have a blizzard or icing and we can't fly out.

We're from Iowa and we always go the last week of February/first week of March. So far, we haven't had any flights delayed.

I love this time of year because it's right after President's Day and right before most of the spring break crowds show up. It's also the only time of year I've been so my opinion isn't the best haha. I would like to go in November or December soon.

My vote is for the week after Thanksgiving: end of November going into the first week of December. Christmas decor in full swing, decent crowd levels, beautiful weather....

I love the end of October/beginning of November. Hurricane danger has mostly passed, Halloween party, food and wine, and then Christmas decorations go up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter