• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if you could magically be at Disney

TSMAMI

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Right now if you could magically be at Disney, where would you want to be?

I would be on the monorail headed over to Magic Kingdom. :love:

Sitting in a restaurant waiting for a meal--The Plaza in MK maybe? Then off to find a spot for Spectromagic/Wishes...:lovestruc

Well right now I'm hungry so I'd probably be over at Pecos Bills in MK. :)

I'd be at Epcot wandering around the World Showcase!:cloud9:

Walking through MK with my family and heading to Fantasyland.

I'd bampf* right into a wedway people mover vehicle so I could take in some sights before plotting my next move :goodvibes

*I may have spelled that wrong, but "bampf" is the onomatopoeia that night crawler makes (from x-men) when he, erm, travels... just in case you might be curious:upsidedow

I would be on Big Thunder at night! Or on Spalsh Mountain when the fireworks are going off!

I'd probably be in the front of the line at Toy Story Mania just b/c that seems to be one of the most desirable spots right now!

In all honesty though, I'd probably be on the ME bus or the bus to MK. There's nothing like the first few minutes of a trip!

I'd be sitting in a big rocking chair in Wilderness Lodge reading a book...If I were by myself! If with the kids and DH, probably playing mini-golf b/c we didnt' get a chance to on our trip in July and DS is still very upset about that!

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

And I wouldn't mind being at Jellyrolls right about now (although it's a bit early, since the pianos don't start until 8:00)

I would love to be walking under the train station ready to walk down mainstreet!:love: It would be perfect if I was eating a Dole whip!:thumbsup2

I'd be at the Adventurers Club, enjoying a Kungaloosh and being serenaded by my favorite Hathaway Browne.

going from Off Kilter to British Invasion
my most favorite way to spend an afternoon/night at WDW!

(oh ya I'll be doing this one wk from right now!)
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sitting on the curb in the middle of Mainstreet eating a giant choc. chip cookie gathered with my wife and kids waiting for Spectromagic to light up the world. I love the music to that parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter