If you got cancelled...

We took the refund from our Alaska cruise and are holding off for another year or so.

Too much money to be comfortable to loan to Disney (or anyone else) long term.

I hope to do Alaska in 2022.
(Honestly, I'm not 100% positive cruises will be happening summer 2020, or that if they are, I want to be on one. )

We are not rebooking. I’m not comfortable with cruising until there is a vaccine.

We rebooked the day after it was canceled. Technically, I rebooked before I got the email saying it was canceled. I had to call to do it, since I had a hold on a cruise for next summer and wanted to switch to that. Otherwise, the credit is there online, and you can just apply it to whatever new itinerary you book.

If my cruise is cancelled for late this summer, my rebooked cruise will be outside my OBB discount window. Has this happened to anyone? Was your OBB (10% pus $200 OBC) honored on top of the 125%?

TIA!

If my cruise is cancelled for late this summer, my rebooked cruise will be outside my OBB discount window. Has this happened to anyone? Was your OBB (10% pus $200 OBC) honored on top of the 125%?

TIA!
If your current cruise was booked using the OBB, DCL has been moving the OBB perks to the new cruise, regardless if the new one is past the original expiration date.

If your current cruise was booked using the OBB, DCL has been moving the OBB perks to the new cruise, regardless if the new one is past the original expiration date.
Shmoo,
Can I move my cruise now, or do I have to wait for them to cancel on me to honor the previous OBB credit?

Shmoo,
Can I move my cruise now, or do I have to wait for them to cancel on me to honor the previous OBB credit?
If you move it yourself, before DCL cancels the cruise, and the new cruise is past the expiration date, you won't get the OBB perks.

I'm not sure if you can move the OBB perks to a future cruise that's still within the window. But I think so.

If you move it yourself, before DCL cancels the cruise, and the new cruise is past the expiration date, you won't get the OBB perks.

I'm not sure if you can move the OBB perks to a future cruise that's still within the window. But I think so.
TUSM!!! You are the best!

Is there a way to see your total credit without calling DCL?

Did you try booking a new cruise, but not actually go through the whole booking? When you get to the pay page, there should be the 125% FCC option. That might list the actual amount. I can't remember though.

I wanted to rebook for next July, but since this was my daughter's graduation present, and she completely lost the last quarter of senior year, I rebooked for January so she'd have something to look forward to a little sooner rather than later. I'm not 100% confident the January sailing will go, though.

Canceled in April. Took refund after taking a couple of weeks to think about it. Didn’t like knowing it was going to be canceled but had to wait until it was official to move forward. I’m going to cancel my September b2b cruises and already pushed my January 2021 cruise to April 2021. i thought of moving one of my September cruises to February 2021, but not comfortable with that date. If I’m wrong I may consider a Vgt while I’m in WDW in January burning through 300 banked dvc points 😱😱

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter