• Elias

• Ewan

• Everett

• Emmett

• Eammon

• Ellery

• Edward

Results are only viewable after voting.
no offense, but if I was named any of them, I'd change my name legally when I turned 18.

Amity 3 said:
no offense, but if I was named any of them, I'd change my name legally when I turned 18.

And what is your name, pray tell. :)

The first time you did this, I thought you actually needed help. At this point, it's obviously a game.

Can the OP and/or Moderators please move this to the Games board? Thanks.

fabshelly said:
The first time you did this, I thought you actually needed help. At this point, it's obviously a game.

Sorry, I didn't intend to mislead anyone. If I knew how to move it, I would, though I don't really see it as a game. I just wanted opinions like any other poll posted on here.

I like the name Edward. I have an adorable nephew named Edward. As far as I know, he never got his behind kicked in school nor did he change his name when he turned 18. :teeth:

fabshelly said:

And you are the final decision for moving things? No, didn't think so. If you don't like it, then DON'T READ THE THREAD.

NMAmy said:
I like the name Edward. I have an adorable nephew named Edward. As far as I know, he never got his behind kicked in school nor did he change his name when he turned 18. :teeth:

but you picked the 'manliest' name of them all.

If Ellis had been up there, I'd have chosen it. Since it is not, I'll have to go with my beloved grandfather's name, Edward, though I'd likely call him Ward.

Ha ha I call my brother Ed as a joke but yeah I wouldn't name my kid that or any of the other names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter