If You Thought Getting a Cart on a Truck Was Hard.....

????? how does he get it back off when he gets where ever he's going also?????:confused3

Although I do like Scott's answer (which would almost be as much fun as watching a 42' 5ver get in a slot in the 200 loop)

Here is the official version:

The trailer has both upper and lower decks. The upper deck has a concealed hydraulic lowering system that smoothly brings the upper deck down to be recessed into the lower deck where it can be loaded. A boat or several personal water craft can then be floated on. With an optional insert, a small car, golf cart or several ATV's can be driven onto it. Then it is hydraulically raised to the traveling position.

Although I do like Scott's answer (which would almost be as much fun as watching a 42' 5ver get in a slot in the 200 loop)

Here is the official version:

The trailer has both upper and lower decks. The upper deck has a concealed hydraulic lowering system that smoothly brings the upper deck down to be recessed into the lower deck where it can be loaded. A boat or several personal water craft can then be floated on. With an optional insert, a small car, golf cart or several ATV's can be driven onto it. Then it is hydraulically raised to the traveling position.

My way will draw a bigger audience :smokin:

all I can say is...Jesus take the wheel from this guys hand....he's not drivin with a full deck!!!

I wanna know how this guy get's no tag fairy tag. If the tag fairy needs any ideas please by all means let me know. I'll come up with something even if it's not true.:rotfl2:

I know people .... :thumbsup2

I am teaching drivers ed at work for the next two weeks, I havent run across anything I cant drive :smokin:

I know people .... :thumbsup2

I am teaching drivers ed at work for the next two weeks, I havent run across anything I cant drive :smokin:

You know people? You know people? Who do you know? I've had just about enough of your INFLUENTIAL people!!!!
I'm going to find these so called people and have them canned. I'm about 1 Kungaloosh away from getting a warning or strike or whatever you get for personal attacks.:rotfl2:

Cant ya just see Gatordad as a moderator...the ONLY people getting points and warnings would be those firing off informative answers and asking innocent questions!!! "What movies is playing on the 5th?????? Thats it you insignificant moron....Im gonna let you off with a warning this time, but the next time you ask a question that has ANYTHING to do with Disney, Fort Wilderness, or Camping in general on MY SUBFORUM...your butt is BANNED. BANNED FROM THE INTERNET ALTOGETHER, NO YOU CANT EVEN CHECK EMAIL!!!!!!Now have a nice day.......I SAID HAVE A NICE DAYyou no good sonuvamumblegrumblemumblesnivelinglittlepunklegrumble...."

that infraction will cost you 2 points. And a week of sitting in the question thread answering which is the best loop.

that infraction will cost you 2 points. And a week of sitting in the question thread answering which is the best loop.

Pppffftttt.....2 points.......man, you're weak!!!:lmao: I once got 10 points just for making references to fun with blow up sheep!!!!
953725fc.gif

Aw jen...that was many points and warnings and even MORE edits ago!!! Ive cleaned up my act pretty good since back then......sorta(either that or the Mods have given up hope)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter