If you're so inclined :)

aschwarz

Mouseketeer
Great reads. Thanks. Your TDS photos make me a bit sad. When we went in April it rained, and rained and rained. Great to get on rides, but didn't really give the Disney feel that it should have.

Aw, I totally understand -- we didn't get rain but it was really, really hot and humid, and it was hard to push through and enjoy the parks from morning til night without feeling drained by the heat.

Nice report! Good to see you had an amazing time there.
Did I see your article featured on Yahoo? Will you be reporting on other international Disney parks too? :)

Hi @MomoMama thank you! Yes the site I write for also publishes their stories on Yahoo, so often times I have no idea that I'm featured on Yahoo! (Probably for the better -- the commenters there are a little scary!)

As for other parks, I would love to, but it seems our next international Disney trip (hopefully to Paris!) won't be for a year or so -- freelance writing isn't the most lucrative job, though it is awfully fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter