• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

II Exchange - unit size

sickshotbri

Earning My Ears
Hi

Does anyone know whether the unit size of an II exchange affects the points that the unit will cost? I may not be remembering correctly, but I would swear that there the only factor on an exchange with respect to points is the season that you go. Am I wrong? Can someone help me out?

Also, has anyone stayed in Virginia Beach at any of the 3 choices? Any pros/cons to any of them? I think I'm leaning towards Villas at the Boardwalk.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, 1 bedroom low, regular or high season has the different point schedules. 2bedroom has it's point schedules also. I'm not sure you can do a studio. I didn't think you could.

The size of the villa and the "season" of the reservation are the determining factor for the World Passport Collection exchanges.

...........LOW... MID... HIGH
Studio. 106..... 123.... 134
1 BR.... 124..... 144.... 160
2 BR ....207..... 252.... 270
3 BR.... 276..... 317.... 349

Ah, thank you. I think the description that I remember probably started with "Assuming you want a 1 br unit..."

Thanks for the help!

The points will cost you the season and unit size you accept. If you only need a 1 BR but accept a 2 BR, you will pay the 2 BR points. The only current exception is if you do an ongoing search for say a 1 BR and you are given a larger unit, you pay what for what you were searching for. Remember if a resort only has larger units than you need, you have to pay for the larger unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter