Illiminations party?

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
Has anyone been able to do a Dessert party for less then the minimum people required? I am wondering if they are willing to do it for less people on a last minute basis??

that post on the Disneymooner's yahoo group have discovered is that the minimums depend on the time of year, the date, etc. So my suggestion is to contact your EM or SM. There is a group that was recently able to plan one for about 10 people. I think if you work with your coordinators there is always a way to do it!

Hi There,
I have an Illuminations dessert party planned for December 3rd which is the night of my IW. And we were able to book Japan Terrace for less than 20 people. The only thing that I was not happy about was shortly after I booked WDW canceled Tapestry of Nations and I was really looking forward to it. Some locations in epcot are smaller so they will accomodate less people. But they go quick so call ASAP. Good Luck!

I believe they typically use the Japan Terrace for smaller Dessert Parties. My fiancee and I have a Dessert Party booked for September 29, after our wedding and we'll only have 6-8 people attending.

The only bad thing is, you still have to pay for the minimum 20 people, even though you have much less than 20 people. The cheapest Dessert Party menu option is (I believe) $18.50 per person x 20 people = $370, plus other applicable service costs.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter