• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations cruise? Or other adult romantic activity

lillykat

DIS Veteran
I will be honeymooning at the end of April at the poly concierge - and I am trying to think of something I can surprise my DFH with?

Can anyone tell me about the Illuminations cruise?

What about any other romantic things we can do - Victoria and Alberts are not in the budget since we have some wedding expenses before the honeymoon - but we are going to have dinner at the California Grill hopefully during the Fireworks if we can arrange it.

Oh we aren't really into the carriage ride since we have done this many times in central park when we lived in NY

I have always wanted to take the Illuminations cruise. I have looked at the boat rental information time and time again.

However, this past year, I was at EPCOT the week after Thanksgiving, you know, the week that is supposed to be the slowest.....

I was standing on the bridge from France to the UK. This is the bridge that the cruise boats park under for the fireworks. I saw how much fun it could be, but romantic...I'm not so sure about.

There were 4 pontoon boats and one of the wooden two place boats, all anchored to each other, side by side, under the bridge. The snacks looked good, the entertainment looked fun, but to share with one special person.....

I think the trip would be worth the adventure, but don't plan on snugglin' too much!

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter