Illuminations Cruise Share July

jessie2

Mouseketeer
Hi

I am going to try to book an illuminations cruise for 21 or 22nd July, if successful would anyone like to share?

We are myself and DH, DD 16 on 19 July and DS 13 and a half. This will be our 7th trip to Florida and with a bit of luck our first illuminations cruise.

Hope to hear from someone

Jessie:D

Hello Jessie
Have you posted this on the illuminations cruise site in the trip planning section? I posted a request for any-one to share a cruise with last week and did have a reply from Gail who had similar dates to ours who wanted to share if she could book.
Our children are almost exactly the same ages, DD is 16 on the 5th July, DS was 14 in January and we are in our 40's and 50's respectively.
I don't know how many the boats will hold and if the dates will all be compatible. We are on our first visit to WDW and are there from the 16-23 July. We then go to the Florida Keys for our second week.
Please keep in touch and maybe we could share with Gail or you depending on dates obtained.
Shirley
email at r.a.catania@hull.ac.uk

Hi Jessie,

As you know we are there the same time as you, we will happily come on board (there will be 3 off us) let us know how you get on.

Bekki:D

:) Hi

Thanks for the replies and offers to share.

Shirley, I did see your request on the illuminations board and did reply but it was when the server was busy, I thought it had gone through but obviously not. I was just introducing ourselves and saying I would try for a cruise ressie for 21 or 22nd which seemed to be good dates.

The pontoons hold 10 - 12 passengers, I'll try to get one and we'll take it from there.

Wish me luck I'll be in touch with good news I hope.

Jessie:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter