Illuminations - which would you rather do?

Liz

Make a miracle!
Assuming you could get reservations, would you prefer watching Illuminations after eating dinner at the Rose & Crown or reserving an Illuminations cruise?

Which would be a bigger treat for first time visitors to WDW (not us, our friends)? There would be 8 and possibly 10 people, if that makes any difference.

Thanks for your opinions!

Hey Liz! Congrats on the weight loss! ;)

My vote is for the illuminations cruise. So much easier to keep track of 10 people when you're not fighting a sea of humanity!!! :):wave2:

We did the cruise last year and it was wonderful. Our captain was full of neat little stories and information and the view could not have been better!

I would say the cruise-- mainly because you're not guaranteed the view at Rose & Crown. I also think the cruise is so "special" that it would beat out the dinner/viewing anyhow.

CRUISE!! We did it twice and there in nothing like that VIP view!

I've done both, and like everyone else here, I definitely vote CRUISE!

I vote for the cruise too. You get a great view and you don't contend with the crowds.

I have done the cruise and it was awesome. I would skimp on dinner. The cruise is spectacular for a unique perspective of Illuminations.

If you have enough for a Magical Gathering, there might be something really cool, with reserved seating, for the Illuminations. Otherwise, the cruise sounds great to me! If Illuminations is cancelled, the cruise might not be... just a cautionary note.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter