I'm a little sad because my sis is going to FL...

Keli

<font color=darkcoral>We're smarter than the avera
My sister is going to FL in June and I'm a little sad about it because our birthday (we're twins) is in June and we always spend it together. She emailed me this morning to let me know we wouldn't be able to do that this year. I'm really glad she gets to go though and I know she'll be having fun so I'm going to forgive her ;) . I'm blessed to have a twin to spend all these past birthdays with and I know it.
The ironic thing is I hated having to share MY birthday every year as a kid and now it's something that I look forward to, lol.

Is there a way to go to FL for a 3 day trip? I know it may depend on what is going on with Titus, though

Can't work a trip out this year (but that was the first thought that ran through my mind! LOL). Actually I'm glad for my sister's vacation. She works hard all year and the rest and relaxation are going to be good for her.
I'm sure we'll work out a personal celebration either before or after the trip. We used to play 'pretend' a lot when we were little and I bet we can have as much fun on a 'pretend' birthday as we would the real thing, lol.

Maybe you can have a special "unbirthday" when she gets back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter