I'm Back Again!

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Well after taking several months off of WW I am finally committed again. I don't really remember the reason that I stopped. I think that I was just tired of dieting after doing it for 8 months. I only had 6 pounds to go before I met my first goal of being pre-baby, but I just didn't want to do it any more. Anyway, I am back now with those same 6 to go. I actually gained 6 over the holidays putting me up 12, but pre this post I have lost 6. Confusing, I know.

I have been waiting for the exercise commitment bug to hit me and it finally has. Tonight (I work the midnight shift) when I go into work I am hitting the gym. Nothing extravagant, just 35 minutes on the treadmill to get me back into the swing of things.

My new goal is to be at 145 by April and 140 by June. That's 13 pounds and I am half way there to believing it can be done. I haven't been 140 since I was 23 and that was 9 years ago.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter