I'm back! Great time--report coming soon, just a few comments

BethC1952

DIS Veteran
We're back from our 7 day land (PO Riverside)/sea (WONDER) with one add-on day.

It was, without a doubt, the greatest vacation I've ever had. I'll be posting more details. of course, both here and at the WDW trip report boards when I get myself together.

I also have loads of pictures which I will post on my website and post a link here so that I don't waste anyone's expensive bandwidth.

Weather was perfect, with only 45 minutes of rain on 5/25!

The ship is incredible. Our cabin host, Clemron, was about the best that I can imagine, and our dining room servers (Vicky (Canada) and Mickail (France) made our dinners wonderful experiences.

I promise full reports once I have my feet on the ground again!

Beth

If you have any questions and can't wait until I get my report together, don't hesitate to reply to this message. I've got some technical problems with my email, so a reply here is the best way to attract my attention for the next day or two!

Beth

We were on the same cruise! It was very nice, wasn't it? Great weather, nice employees, very clean ship! Food wasn't the greatest, but the shows were good and we had no problems!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter