I'm feeling a bit under the weather today

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I just want to let everyone know that I had a hard morning today and I was watching TV when I started feeling weak and so I feeling a bit under the weather and I don't know when I'll return to post because I have achy joints and have been resting today. I hope i'm better by Monday because I dislike not feeling well
Dodger

Hi, DG. I would do as you are doing, taking a bit of a break, rest your joints, rest all of you. Things can get us all tired out now and then. Hope things are going better for you this afternoon. See how you are tomorrow, on Monday, Dodger. I bet you will be feeling much better by then. :hug:'s

I am still weak from Saturday and now it seems that Dad is starting to have a cold too but I did eat some soup and that helped a little. I really hope I get over this cold soon because I dislike being sick

I hope that Dad feels better soon. Being sick certainly isn’t fun. Sending lots of healing vibes to your household 🥰

My whole house has this cold with achy joints. Not bad enough for flu but worse than a cold. I hope you feel better soon. !

My whole house has this cold with achy joints. Not bad enough for flu but worse than a cold. I hope you feel better soon. !
That's how my cold started Saturday and I got a very sore back and then I started coughing up a storm. and all I could eat was broth like Grogu from The Mandalorian ate. But the good news is i'm getting over it now and i'm feeling a little bit better today

I am almost completely recovered but I am feeling loads better and now Dad is now the only one that might be sick. The only thing I have left is a annoying backache now
Thanks everyone for your well wishes
Dodger

Glad to hear that @DodgerGirl 🥰
How is your house coming along @Meglen ? 🥰
I had something different, but wasn’t good for a few weeks, but am glad I’m feeling better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter