Im Goin To Universal...

funnylilangel407

Earning My Ears
Im going to Universal and i am a real wimp so I don't know what ride to go on PLUS im spending an entire day there.....If u recemend a ride please leave anything scary about it here too cuz i wont go on the ride if its gonna haunt my dreams for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!:( :confused: :eek:

You're so funny, funnylilangel!

There are LOTS of rides for the faint at heart at Universal. Just avoid the big coasters, the T2 show and Jurassic Park and I think you'll survive. If you're REALLY a wimp, Jaws and Kongfrontation might give you a chill, but they're pretty tame. If you hang around Seuss Landing and Toon Lagoon at IOA and the Curious George area in Universal I think you'll be safe!:D

What about Men In Black? It has alot of aliens, but you are too busy trying to shoot them to notice them, by far one of THE best rides in US...also Spider Man...far from scary, but awesome! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter