I'm Ordering a big BLT for Thanksgiving 2010 NEW 12/3 started TR! see link

What a fun surprise!! The kids must have been so excited to see the tree/presents when they woke up this morning. Plus now you won't have to do that when you get back!

Sounds like Rachel will have a great birthday! Love those Osborne lights!! :thumbsup2

I know you must be crazy with all the things you have to do before leaving Friday so if you need anything give me a call!!

Another great birthday!! :bday: Happy Birthday to Rachel!!

And I guess Merry Christmas too!! :santa:

I love that you guys put up your tree to surprise the kids with a mini-Disney-Christmas. They must have had so much fun!! And I'm glad to see the hat fit Naomi-Ruth!! I think it looks great! :thumbsup2

Your Day 5 plans look great! I'm so jealous about the Osborne Lights!

Your early Christmas celebration is such a great idea!
Your kids are lucky to have such a creative mom.

What a fun day you have planned for Nov. 23rd! Rachel's going to have an unforgettable 8th birthday.

The Mickey Christmas was awesome! Love all your decorations and seeing the kids opening their presents.

We may run in to ya'll at the MK on the 23rd. We have a 7:50 breakfast at Kona and then we're going to the MK and hitting Toon Town to see the fairies.

I love your Christmas surprises -- complete with a Christmas tree and all the decorations!! Great job!

I must say I really, really like your Day 4 DIS-meet plans!!;)

If we go to MK on 11/23, I hope we run into you all again! I really want to see the girls' dresses and Nathan as a pirate!

What a great pre-Christmas event! I love it! Those homemade journals...I want one LOL!!!!! They look like so much fun!!!!!

Trading pins!!! Big hit at my house too!! Hope they have fun finding and trading for pins!!!!

OOOH what a great day!! Pirates League is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see those pictures!!!!

What a fun surprise!! The kids must have been so excited to see the tree/presents when they woke up this morning.
Plus now you won't have to do that when you get back!

Sounds like Rachel will have a great birthday! Love those Osborne lights!! :thumbsup2

I know you must be crazy with all the things you have to do before leaving Friday so if you need anything give me a call!!

Another great birthday!! :bday: Happy Birthday to Rachel!!

And I guess Merry Christmas too!! :santa:

I love that you guys put up your tree to surprise the kids with a mini-Disney-Christmas. They must have had so much fun!! And I'm glad to see the hat fit Naomi-Ruth!! I think it looks great! :thumbsup2

Your Day 5 plans look great! I'm so jealous about the Osborne Lights!

Your early Christmas celebration is such a great idea!
Your kids are lucky to have such a creative mom.

What a fun day you have planned for Nov. 23rd! Rachel's going to have an unforgettable 8th birthday.

I love the twin's hoodies!

The Mickey Christmas was awesome! Love all your decorations and seeing the kids opening their presents.

We may run in to ya'll at the MK on the 23rd. We have a 7:50 breakfast at Kona and then we're going to the MK and hitting Toon Town to see the fairies.

I love your Christmas surprises -- complete with a Christmas tree and all the decorations!! Great job!

I must say I really, really like your Day 4 DIS-meet plans!!;)

If we go to MK on 11/23, I hope we run into you all again! I really want to see the girls' dresses and Nathan as a pirate!

What a great pre-Christmas event! I love it! Those homemade journals...I want one LOL!!!!! They look like so much fun!!!!!

Trading pins!!! Big hit at my house too!! Hope they have fun finding and trading for pins!!!!

OOOH what a great day!! Pirates League is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see those pictures!!!!

hey all sorry I can't give you each a personal thanks and shout out...things a bit crazy around here (as you can imagine) and but of course I am :sick:

UGH!

just trying to rest and finish up the absolute neccessaries at this point...

but we had a fun morning and we are looking forward to the trip a ton...right now I feel I bit :eek: but I know come Thursday night it will be all good....

J~

On Wednesday, Nov. 24th we are having a “no plan-plan day” at Epcot….

A sleep in morning and say good-bye to Matt’s Parents before heading off to Epcot and Italy in particular

E-Italy-02-1.jpg

For our 11:30 am lunch at Tutto Italia…yum!

The we’ll see what new adventures, magic and saving we can do during our World Showcase day…

Goals are:

Grab a few KPM times
Check out the live entertainment schedule
Innoventions
Mouse Gear shopping
Favorites/repeats

And enjoy dinner in Germany.

We may or may not stay for Illuminations….

Up NEXT: Our Day 7 plans and more misc planning updates....

Thanks for reading,

J~

It's getting so close!!!! :banana:

Day six looks great! :thumbsup2

Hope you are able to get some rest & feel better soon! :hug:

Love your EPCOT plans!!

I'm sure the kids and the grown ups (LOL) will enjoy the KP missions! I intend to do a couple myself during my next trip!

Sorry you all are feeling sick/blah. I've been on "extra" alert for the past 10 days -- extra hat and scarves when we go out, even if they are not needed:rotfl2:, extra vitamins, blow dry hair immediately after showers, etc.

I know it may be old wives tales, but I don't want us to get sick before our trip. Last November we all caught some kind of flu and were visiting the doctors for meds 2 days prior!:scared1:

Oh no, I hope you're feeling better soon! Drink lots of fluids!!

Gotta love the sleep in days. ;) We did two KP missions last trip and had fun, looking forward to trying some new ones too. We like Biergarten too, the kids have asked if we can go there again in June.

Wow! It looks like you have been very busy! The Alice in Wonderland party looks fantastic. Your girls are very blessed to have such a creative mommy! ;)

Your plans look wonderful and make me want to tag along!

I absolutely love the Mickey Christmas surprise! How fun to wake up to an unexpected Christmas! :woohoo:

Can't wait to share in this week of :cool1: "getting ready to go" craziness! Bring it on!

I hope you're feeling better :goodvibes
Your plans look great!

It's getting so close!!!! :banana:

Day six looks great! :thumbsup2

Hope you are able to get some rest & feel better soon! :hug:

Love your EPCOT plans!!

I'm sure the kids and the grown ups (LOL) will enjoy the KP missions! I intend to do a couple myself during my next trip!

Sorry you all are feeling sick/blah. I've been on "extra" alert for the past 10 days -- extra hat and scarves when we go out, even if they are not needed:rotfl2:, extra vitamins, blow dry hair immediately after showers, etc.

I know it may be old wives tales, but I don't want us to get sick before our trip. Last November we all caught some kind of flu and were visiting the doctors for meds 2 days prior!:scared1:

Oh no, I hope you're feeling better soon! Drink lots of fluids!!

Gotta love the sleep in days. ;) We did two KP missions last trip and had fun, looking forward to trying some new ones too. We like Biergarten too, the kids have asked if we can go there again in June.

Wow! It looks like you have been very busy! The Alice in Wonderland party looks fantastic. Your girls are very blessed to have such a creative mommy! ;)

Your plans look wonderful and make me want to tag along!

I absolutely love the Mickey Christmas surprise! How fun to wake up to an unexpected Christmas! :woohoo:

Can't wait to share in this week of :cool1: "getting ready to go" craziness! Bring it on!

thanks all....still feeling the same, yes resting as much as one can and drinking my fluids, using V-C too Marsha :hug:

I am proud of myself to build in just "goal-plan" days and times...figuring T-giving week is one time we must be flexible and willing to go w/ the flow at times....

have less and less on my to-do list...so that is good! Should be a quick week, w/ last minute prep and lots of non Disney stuff going on this week w/ dr appts, Scouts, Orchestra concert and more...we still have a few more Disney countdown celebrations up ahead too...I leave in 4 days how did that happen ;)

On Thursday, Nov 25th we’ll celebrate Thanksgiving in Walt Disney World…

Today is our let’s rest and be thankful day!

The only scheduled things for today are breakfast at Chef Mickey’s (9:30 am) and our T-giving Meal at WCC at 4:50 pm

WCC.jpg

Our afternoon will be spent, hanging out at BLT…the pool, community center and maybe even taking advantage of the amazing AP discount and go mini golfing

The night may include swimming, watching Wishes and or the EWP from the beach

Up NEXT: 4 days till Disney countdown celebration and our Day 8 plans….

Thanks for reading,

J!​

What a great way to spend Thanksgiving!
Friday will be here before you know it.
Hope you're feeling better today :goodvibes

Stock up on Airborne.....I just did that prior to our trip to Florida for a family wedding. I do think it helped a cold turning into full on bed ridden sick. I think it has super duper amounts of V-C!

OOOOOO, Thanksgiving at the WL:love: We LOVE it there. I just booked us for May in the Villas there. I had a 40% off code and it's Gabriel's 10th b-day:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter