I'm so excited because......

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I just found out that the MK closes at 9pm when we are there in Sept.:cheer2:

I have been to WDW several times and I have never had to opportunity to go to the MK in the evening. Whenever we have gone in the past the park closes at 6pm, so this is a real treat!!!!:thewave:

So my question is to all of you that have been to the MK in the evening is........what should we do?????? My DH and I have our 2 DD's that are the ages of 6 and 13 months. This is my 6yr olds 4th time to The World so I'm not concerned about what she can do, I am wondering on how we can make the most out of being at The World in the evening.

Since this is all of ours first time being there in the dark, I want this to be a truly magical evening. Thanks for all your suggestions.:wave:

Hi! I will also be there in Sept and this will be the first time in about 3 years that the park is open that late. I am very excited and very surprised.The one thing I would make sure to do is to look up the times for Spectro Magic Parade and make sure to see it. We have never seen it yet because of closing at 6 !!!!!! ALso some of the rides like splash mountain and thunder mountain look and feel different at night(imo) Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. Oh and I think spectro is on tues and sat but double check to be sure.:wave2:

the best way to make the most of your evening time in the parks is to TAKE A NAP MIDDAY!! it really makes you feel like you are getting "two days" for every one! (especially if your days start early, and i'm going to guess w/a 13month old, they do!)

Jungle Cruise is another ride that seems different and more fun at night - dims down the cheesyness!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter