• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Im sooo excited ,mvmcp ticket's have arrived

GARY & HELEN

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone
Sorry we have not posted for a while, we have just been lurking, and we have both been busy with work, DH has been working overtime, (to help pay for our hols in dec), and i have been working extra shifts to cover people on holidays, hope to post more often from now on.
I am so exited now as our mvmcp tickets,for the 20th dec have just arrived.
We ordered them online on the 1st August standard delivery so was suprised to recieve them so quickly.
I was dancing around the room in excitment, DD,s thought i'd lost the plot. Well, just had to share that news with you all, GARY & HELEN ;) ;) ;) ;)

Good for you. Getting excited is all part of the value of a Disney holiday. I've had my tickets for a while but I still take them out and look at them from time to time.

Same here, my tickets came a while ago and I like to keep taking them out to look at. I never been to MVMCP before so I am quite looking forward to it.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Thanks for your replies,
It was just nice to share my excitment with everyone, DD,s just said, oh nice! and thats it!, teenagers! i'll never understand them, at least DH was just as excited as me, when he came home from work, and saw them. Roll on 15th dec, just cant wait!.

HELEN :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter