Impromtu trip next weekend...help

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
Hello! We decided..today, to make a trip to WDW next weekend. My kids have a cpl days off school and we were suppose to go at Christmas and dont get to go and have always wanted to go at halloween time. I know we wont get any good reservations this close. We will be doing 1 park each day so what are the main rides for each park that we need to either do first thing in the morning or get a cue for? Also we have only ever been 1 day to magic kingdom so any tips would be much appreciated and any good halloween tips!! We love jack skellington but from what im seeing he only comes out at the party???

Did you buy park tickets and male park reservations? Just checking because needing park reservations is a fairly new thing.

Not sure exactly which days you will be there. The Boo To You Bash (After Hours Event) is at the Magic Kingdom on Oct 8 and 10. The event starts at 9:00 pm, but people with tickets can get in at 7:00. It may be crowded during the overlap, when day guests have not yet left but After Hours people have already arrived. This event is different from the Mickey's Not So Scary Hallowween Party of prior years. There are no character meet & greets (during the event or during regular park hours, due to COVID). I don't know if Jack Skellington is there; I haven't paid attention.

I won't give advice about rides, but I will say that you need to check park hours. Another fairly new thing: guests of Disney Resort hotels and other select hotels get to enter the theme parks 30 minutes early every day.

The "Here Now, Just Back" thread on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board has a lot of up-to-date advice.

Yes we got tickets and reservations already! We are doing Magic Kingdom on friday the day we arrive I realized after that it will close earlier but we have been to that park once before so i dont think it will be to bad on missing out on anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter