• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In Desprite need of Autograph book!!

Stelson

Earning My Ears
I am new to the board, been browsing with great interest for some time as we get prepared to purchase points. Today I found myself in a great pickle when I returned home to see the new puppy chewing on the corner of DS WDW autograph book cover . DS worked diligently to fill the book and will be devasted to find it in it's current condition. DH came up with an idea, if it were possible to get a new book, we could bind the pages in the new binding and he would never know. He will certainly ask for the book at least 4 weeks prior to our next trip around Febuary, though. Hoping someone knows if I could purchase them somewhere, or if someone would be willing to mail one back after their next trip (currently would be glad to comp for trouble).

Thanks for all the great information on DVC!!!
Cindy

Welcome to the DIS.

The Theme Parks Board will probably be a better place to help with information about getting an autograph book. You can most likely order one directly thru Disney.

I would call 1-407-wdisney, explain your dilemma and ask them for the number of the World of Disney store in DD. I am sure they can mail you one.

The current one for sale at WDW might be a different version than the one you have at home.
I would advise you to check out Ebay. They have some of the current books, as well as the older styles on their site.
Search for Disney Autograph.

You might want to buy a small scrapbook and take pages out and put them into a scrapbook. If you have a sb store in your town they would probably help you out! You could even add some photos in then too!

THANKS for all the great solutions. I like the scrap book idea, I think I will break the news to DS and ask what he wants to do, try to make like new or create somethink new?

You can also order one from Jane at www.giftsofalifetime.com
She charges a shopping fee and shipping, but for something you've got to have it's worth it. She's reliable. Many of us have ordered from her.

I think it's a good idea to talk to your son and give him a bunch of options. We do a new book for each trip....

Good luck!

Dear Stelson,
My daughter and I are off to the World on 24th of this month. If I remember correctly, children know every minute detail, as will your child. Describe your autograph book and main colour of same, give me your address, and I will gladly pop one in the post during the early part of our holiday. It will be no bother at all and will be my pleasure.

Are all of the autographs still okay? If not, I KNOW that, if you drop it by the front desk of your Disney resort (maybe even Guest Relations can do this too), one of the cast members behind the scenes would "KNOW" many (if not all) of the Disney characters very well. They could be able to magically obtain new autographs in your book.

I have seen many people lose their books and bring a new book to the front desk to fill with autographs to replace the lost one.

If this hint doesn't help you Stelson, it may help others who find themselves in this position.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter