In need of a few good men/women.....

Flitter

Mouseketeer
A few good men or women are still needed to fill up a unique backstage tour that will be led by the team from the Disney Institute. pirate:

A group of us “old Disneyana”/DVC’ers will be at WDW on November 7th and have set up a tour with the Disney Institute. The tour is called “Innovations in Action” . :dance3: We must have 20 people signed up to take this tour as this is not your “regular” back stage tour but, instead a rather detailed tour that is not generally offered to the public. The cost for this 3 hour tour is $99 and it will take you to the “Utilidors” beneath the Magic Kingdom, to the Tree Farm to see how they do those wonderful topiaries are created and to the second largest laundry facility :laundy: in the world (laundry? – can you only imagine how much laundry they create at Disney World) along with some other fascinating facts and other out of the way places that most “tourists” never get to see. This tour is ECV accessible.:woohoo:

For those interested or who would like more information please click on the link provided here and register directly with the Disney Institute. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people. :grouphug:

http://www.disneyurl.com/UnConvention2008

If you should have any other questions please PM me or send me an email at FRZN4@sbcglobal.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter