In need of a food delivery!

llebrekniT

I did know once, only I've forgotten
Looking for restaurants that deliver to WDW Resorts

It seems like this happens fairly often when we go to WDW. We make one PS a day for a nice meal. The rest of the day we are always unorganized in our search for a meal. This one wants to eat here, that one wants to eat there. Sometimes it would be so nice to have something (besides resort pizza) delivered to the room to eat when we get back or before we head out. This year we will have our 1 year old along and I know we will head back around lunch time for a nap and then head out again around dinner time. It would simplify things a little if we could find a good restaurant to deliver for a couple of our meals. We could relax and eat in our room, which can be nice after restaurant after restaurant.

Anyone ever do this and have a name of a good place that delivers? I know some pizza chains do deliver, but does anyone have a list?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter