In Need of Airline Pixie Dust!

jiminy579

Isaiah 41:10
HI! We are sailing in December, and need to find airfare from Las Vegas to Orlando. Does anyone have any tips on finding great rates? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!!

we were checking cheapticketsdaily and then i heard of airtran do they fly out of there we got great prices they have web deal we got 64.00 one way check em out at www.airtran.com

Try JetBlue.

They do fly from Las Vegas to Orlando, or at least their website indicates they do. I believe they recently had some kind of fare sale but not sure if it included the LAS to MCO route. They are supposed to be pretty good, run by former Southwest Airlines people. Nice planes, each seat has their own TV. No meals served but they do serve drinks and blue tortilla chips (I think they are tortilla chips).

You should look into Spirit Airlines or ATA. They usually have really good rates on airfare. Both airlines fly out of Las Vegas

Thanks so much everyone for all the help!
I will check them all out now.

Take care!

i don't know if this will help we are going to book out airfare through:

travelocity.com

we have used them before and they are great. i have had no problem with them. what you do is sign up and then you list your travel departure and arrival airports and travelocity will send you fare updates. and when you find your desired fare and an airline that you like then you can book your airfare through them.

hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter