In search of my body...not the one I ate! Part Deux... We sit at the popular table!

Wow! I am so far behind! But I am back and dedicated to losing this weight. I'll have to spend some time reading..
new goal- we are going to Vegas on May 16. I'd like to be a few pounds lighter, and be able to keep up with my family. All that walking!

DisneyWorldDelight, Thanks so much for Pm'ing me and updating my info.

Paula, I am so thinking about you today! I hope it goes well.

Liz, I will get on my info for you!

It was fun last night. I am still sick today. So sick. This needs to go away! But, hey, I can't taste anything so maybe I'll just gravitate to very low calorie foods. :lmao:

Hi everyone...

Hope you all had a great weekend...

Most of the weekend for me was great...the weekend away with my friends from college was great... they were all amazed at how different I looked.

As for the date... he never showed.... not sure what happened... Bryan - I may be taking you up on your offer to beat the crap out of him...

I am working to not eat everything in sight tonight... I weigh in tomorrow and when I weighed in today when I got home from my trip, I saw a number I haven't seen in a long long time (it was a loss) so I really don't want to screw up my week. I'll deal with the relationship crap tomorrow when I get back to myself.

Talk to you all later,
Paula

Paula--I am so sorry! HIS LOSS. But I an SO SO SO glad to hear that your time with your friends was great and that you are anticipating a great loss! Hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, right?

Paula--I am so sorry! HIS LOSS. But I an SO SO SO glad to hear that your time with your friends was great and that you are anticipating a great loss! Hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, right?

yeah... I guess...

maybe tomorrow I will see that silver lining, but right now, I feel like crap because this just sucks...

thanks though..
Goof

Paula, that does suck! I can't believe it. Erika's right, his loss, but that doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

Try not to eat. Hey, I'll eat for you. That's what friends are for.

Did you take a picture in your outfit anyway? I want to see it.

Sorry - I didn't take any photos... I was running late to get there on time and didn't get a chance to take any photos. Needless to say, afterwards I wasn't in the mood...

So sorry Paula. :hug:
Thanks for the support...

I am not sure what I would have done without you all tonight... I would probably be eating my way through the contents of my freezer right now...

I love you all for that...
Goof

Did you wait long?

no... I have a rule about that... I give you about 15 - 20 minutes tops for traffic, ect... I called his cell phone and got voice mail. After that, I headed for home...

It will be interesting to see what his response is. You never know what could have happened, but its not like he didn't have my phone number to give me a call. The only thing I can say is that I hope nothing bad happened as I would feel guilty about some of the things I have been saying about him in my head.

OH - there are other fish in the sea right?

no... I have a rule about that... I give you about 15 - 20 minutes tops for traffic, ect... I called his cell phone and got voice mail. After that, I headed for home...

That's a good rule. Respect for time is important.

It will be interesting to see what his response is. You never know what could have happened, but its not like he didn't have my phone number to give me a call. The only thing I can say is that I hope nothing bad happened as I would feel guilty about some of the things I have been saying about him in my head.

OH - there are other fish in the sea right?

Yeah, I though too maybe something happened, but it sounded empty when I went to type it.

I hope there is a good excuse.

Yeah, I though too maybe something happened, but it sounded empty when I went to type it.

I hope there is a good excuse.

I know what you mean... it sounds so flat when I was typing it too... I think if I keep telling myself this, it will make me feel better... hopefully, a night's sleep will get these feelings out of my system...

I am heading off to bed... have a great night everyone and no talking about me without me... its just not as much fun if I can joke about myself with you all....

Paula

I know that this is hollow right now, but honestly, at least you know now that the guy is a jerk, and not after investing more time and effort in him.

I used to online date a lot back in the day... I usually found about 1 good one out of every 15 or so bad ones, and that was only meaning "good" in that the guy wasn't a jerk. I did wind up finding a few boyfriends out of it, though, including a previous engagement. So you *can* find someone that way, but, be sure to protect your expectations. I always approached it as a possibility of making new friends, and maybe getting a nice meal out of it, and if anything more happened, great. Otherwise, well, at least I tried.

Anyhow, good for you for not drowing your sorrows in food. I am so proud of you! :thumbsup2

I know what you mean... it sounds so flat when I was typing it too... I think if I keep telling myself this, it will make me feel better... hopefully, a night's sleep will get these feelings out of my system...

I am heading off to bed... have a great night everyone and no talking about me without me... its just not as much fun if I can joke about myself with you all....

Paula

:goodvibes Night Paula.

Yeah, like my BROTHER! He's rich, single, successful, works for DISNEY...I mean, what more could you want????

So will he be joining us for dinner in December?

I know that this is hollow right now, but honestly, at least you know now that the guy is a jerk, and not after investing more time and effort in him.

I used to online date a lot back in the day... I usually found about 1 good one out of every 15 or so bad ones, and that was only meaning "good" in that the guy wasn't a jerk. I did wind up finding a few boyfriends out of it, though, including a previous engagement. So you *can* find someone that way, but, be sure to protect your expectations. I always approached it as a possibility of making new friends, and maybe getting a nice meal out of it, and if anything more happened, great. Otherwise, well, at least I tried.

Anyhow, good for you for not drowing your sorrows in food. I am so proud of you! :thumbsup2

Good point Kat. Too bad that's the process to find a good one. And Paula, you've come too far to get too down about this.

Hi everyone...

Hope you all had a great weekend...

Most of the weekend for me was great...the weekend away with my friends from college was great... they were all amazed at how different I looked.

As for the date... he never showed.... not sure what happened... Bryan - I may be taking you up on your offer to beat the crap out of him...

I am working to not eat everything in sight tonight... I weigh in tomorrow and when I weighed in today when I got home from my trip, I saw a number I haven't seen in a long long time (it was a loss) so I really don't want to screw up my week. I'll deal with the relationship crap tomorrow when I get back to myself.

Talk to you all later,
Paula
So here is proof that @ssholes are @ssholes in all aspects of life...Treyner can't buy a prom date and he is a cutie...and you had a guy miss out on the most amazing woman he will ever meet. Maybe there is a reason...
#1 He sent a pic of a good looking guy and was afraid you would laugh when he showed up looking like Lyle Loveitt
#2 He zipped his hoohobber in his pants in his hurry to get to you and since he only had 2 inches..it was imparitive the 1 inch that got lobbed off was superglued back on...right now he is bending over trying to blowdry the glue...
#3 He had a queasy stomach in anxious desire to see you...thought he would pass gas and oops...:scared1: gas wasn't what came out...so he drove home...got stuck in traffic smelling like poo...:scared:
#4 He was picking his nose and voila,,,,got it caught on his nose ring and did not want your first meeting to be with his finger up his nose...:rolleyes1

Other than that...no excuses...I will kick his @ss for you/with back up from a 6'6 Grump and a 6'2 white soccer player who can punt a ball 100 yards and this guy better start looking for his nuts in Brooklyn after Treyner gets done with him.......:lmao:
Really...I am not kidding...there better be a herpes outbreak or a death involved...otherwise...give me his online name...and I will make him think Cindy Crawford is waiting for him at the Mall of America...and then...at a hotel rom I will take him...where Kat will jump out with her new shoulder pads...and her techniques of throwdown...and he is a gonner...DWD will give him a pig poop enema, 3Dis will hynotise him into thinking he is a rat and must crawl on all 4's, Sept. Girl will write his obit...and we will spend his inheritance at Disney in December...

(dissclaimer...if he is really dead...I was with Dan from 3:45 p.m. Central time on...look at Chbc and Bird...they were with Pixie and Believin and those girls are just naughty...:rolleyes1 ....okay...just kidding....on some stuff...it was Bryan...look to previous post for proof...who is dumb enough to write their participation in a crime before it happens...ahemmmm..coughhh..sputter..oj...wheez....spittle)

Paula, that does suck! I can't believe it. Erika's right, his loss, but that doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

Try not to eat. Hey, I'll eat for you. That's what friends are for.

I need a friend too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter