In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate... Vol. 6: Goddesses just want to have fun

Originally Posted by 3DisneyKids
Ok, so here's something. Remember the other day when I posted that I had lost? Well, ever since that day, I have been eating like it's my job! (Thanks for the phrase, Liz.) Seriously, just chowing! And I leave for vacation in 13 days! WT F?!?!?! WHY am I doing this? So pissed at myself!

Oh Lord. Isn't that the biggest mystery of all. So sighing. Been there. Like right now!!!:lovestruc

No clue Lisa. I am just getting drunken texts from Kat. And comments from Nick on FB. I think Liz is beyond the point of texting capabilities. :rotfl2:

Ok, it is officially MARATHON DAY for LISAPR!

GOOD RACE VIBES headed your way! You CAN do this!

Just got a call from the drunken ones. At 1 am. Hi lar ious. They are having a great time and are just hitting a diner after the bar. I don't imagine they will be posting any time soon. :rotfl2:

Just got a call from the drunken ones. At 1 am. Hi lar ious. They are having a great time and are just hitting a diner after the bar. I don't imagine they will be posting any time soon. :rotfl2:

Okay, posting in tandem. Unless I can't read.....

I'm in a rage right now. Just went onto FB. My friend, -with her lovely cheating while she's pregnant husband. Well she's "friends" with him on FB. And he posts pictures of their daughter and their son that goes to her wall -------

ANd pictures of his honey and her kids in the same package.

I'm beyond pissed. So pissed.

No clue Lisa. I am just getting drunken texts from Kat. And comments from Nick on FB. I think Liz is beyond the point of texting capabilities. :rotfl2:

OMG! Too Funny. I'm thinking they aren't going to join the thread until page 10.

Okay my little out and about girls - let it be known that I stayed up to 2 something for your arrival.

Hope, well forget hope - sounds like that you had a great night.

See ya tomorrow!

We are home... I don't have time to catch up on the 6 pages of posts because, well, it's 2:30 and bedtime.

Great time was had by all!! I was briefly drunk but we danced and then had diner food after the bar, so I am fairly good now. Drinking water, took my vitamin, hoping for a good day at the beach tomorrow.

Liz is up getting ready for bed, and I am following close behind.

Promise to catch up later today, Liz took some pics and we will upload.

Oh, and the puke? Not that bad. I took Em to play outside and Liz called the boy's mom, all was good. Em is adorable, have I mentioned that?

WOO HOO, Nancy! You made it! And you used the word whilst. Bonus points.

BTW, Kelly gets a pass for not posting on page one. It is the middle of the night in the UK after all.

Thank heavens for that because page 6 is a poor show! :rotfl:

Still drunk I think, hammered might be the word to use!

Party was a bust. I mean really - DH and I were practically the only ones dancing, only ones drinking, only ones having fun - and Im sure I was the only one who fell down on the way home!

Catch up later, need to do some housework (or nap, whichever!)

And it this rate, they will be lucky if they get to post while we are still in the single digits of pages. Losers....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Yeah, yeah. Just jealous. :goodvibes

And okay, since Kelly doesn't count due to the time change... WHY am I waking up the thread?? I went to bed slightly drunk at 2:45 after dancing the night away in pointy toed heels, followed by CHEESE FRIES (yes, Erika!!!) at a diner.

Liz's friend Greg had cheese fries with gravy, which I admit we were a bit turning our noses up at first, but he had the right call...

Liz is out running errands, Nick is fighting Em into a bath, and I am sitting here drinking coffee. No hangover really thanks to water and vitamins, just a small sore throat (from yelling over the band) and on the tired side.

I think we are going to pack up some sandwiches and beer and head to the beach in a bit. Yay, beach!!

So maybe this should have been called "The Thread that Never Sleeps" :upsidedow

So missed you Nancy! So missed you.

Thanks Lisa! I missed you guys too! :goodvibes I'll give vacation details a bit later.

Have you been drinking? :lmao::rotfl::lmao:;)

ummm.. yes :confused3 I thought yesterday was an Official Holiday. "Get Wasted Friday". Don't they have that in Canada? :confused3

She passed out, I'm pretty sure. She was hammered. And it has been a LOOONG time since she has been drinking.

:lmao: It HAD been a long time. And whoo baby did I do some damage last night. We started drinking at home, then went out for pizza because there was no food in the house, and continued drinking there. Thank God for teenage drivers. :laughing:

And for the record. I am not a loser for not posting on the first page. Lets consider the facts. I was out, in the world, being social. You, were not. Just sayin'.

touche :laughing:

Still drunk I think, hammered might be the word to use!

Glad you had fun, even though the rest of the party was so piss-poor! No damage when you fell, I hope :scared:

Kat & Liz- have a great time! Beach sounds awesome :beach:

I'm doing the two most dreaded post-vacation chores. Laundry :laundy:and mail. But it's sunny and beautiful here today. Looking at near record highs in the 80*s. Windows are open, fresh air is filling the house. :cheer2:

Promise to catch up later today, Liz took some pics and we will upload.

Yeah, can't wait.

Party was a bust. I mean really - DH and I were practically the only ones dancing, only ones drinking, only ones having fun - and Im sure I was the only one who fell down on the way home!

Love it. :lmao::lovestruc

Not that the party was a bust. That you both were having fun.

I think we are going to pack up some sandwiches and beer and head to the beach in a bit. Yay, beach!!

Ummm, jealous.

That's just mean, cold, callus and insensitive. :rotfl2:

Isn't she great? :thumbsup2:lovestruc

]ummm.. yes :confused3 I thought yesterday was an Official Holiday. "Get Wasted Friday". Don't they have that in Canada? :confused3

But it's sunny and beautiful here today. Looking at near record highs in the 80*s. Windows are open,

Well since our beer isn't water - every single day can be a wasted day for those you aren't blessed iwth annoying rosacea.

Ah, it's killing me Nancy. It's going to be in the eighties here too. And we are moving big things tomorrow and therefore I must work. AKJSDlfjldfkjal;skdjf;lkdj;alksdfl;ajdsfl;ajsdl;fkj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:surfweb:

The weather is awesome here today. Forecast for 89* partly cloudy, nice. I think I'm going to drive up to Goldsboro (Kat's PIL's town) and catch the airshow at the AF Base. The Navy Blue Angels are performing! :cool1:

Awesome!

:surfweb:

The weather is awesome here today. Forecast for 89* partly cloudy, nice. I think I'm going to drive up to Goldsboro (Kat's PIL's town) and catch the airshow at the AF Base. The Navy Blue Angels are performing! :cool1:

Awesome!

Have fun Roddy... The Blue Angels are pretty amazing to watch.

It is a gorgeous day here. I have already helped my cousin and his awesome girlfriend move followed by a training session with Jesse (who totally kicked my butt today). Now I am going to the bike shop and to the driving range before I get ready for my friend's son's birthday party (got all that?).

Everyone get out there and enjoy this fine day!!!! (Kat and Liz - enjoy the beach!)

Talk to you all later,
Paula

LisaV - I am with you on feeling the love for this thread and the folks on it. It is an incredible thing.

Yeah, yeah. Just jealous. :goodvibes

And okay, since Kelly doesn't count due to the time change... WHY am I waking up the thread?? I went to bed slightly drunk at 2:45 after dancing the night away in pointy toed heels, followed by CHEESE FRIES (yes, Erika!!!) at a diner.

Liz's friend Greg had cheese fries with gravy, which I admit we were a bit turning our noses up at first, but he had the right call...

Liz is out running errands, Nick is fighting Em into a bath, and I am sitting here drinking coffee. No hangover really thanks to water and vitamins, just a small sore throat (from yelling over the band) and on the tired side.

I think we are going to pack up some sandwiches and beer and head to the
beach in a bit. Yay, beach!!

I have an excuse! First T-Ball game this morning. Early wake up call, yucky!

Cheese fries should be their own food group. Have fun at the beach!

Have fun Roddy... The Blue Angels are pretty amazing to watch.

It is a gorgeous day here. I have already helped my cousin and his awesome girlfriend move followed by a training session with Jesse (who totally kicked my butt today). Now I am going to the bike shop and to the driving range before I get ready for my friend's son's birthday party (got all that?).

Everyone get out there and enjoy this fine day!!!! (Kat and Liz - enjoy the beach!)

Talk to you all later,
Paula

LisaV - I am with you on feeling the love for this thread and the folks on it. It is an incredible thing.

Paula ~ just sent you an email. Might be able to save you some dough on the bicycle.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day with this weather. And tell me about it when you get home. I'm stuck inside and totally, absolutely, living through your fun times right now.

Nancy - I have something so exciting for you. I think, forgive me if I''m wrong, that you have to watch your iron levels. I think I picked that up. Anyway....

Jean is severely anemic. Her lowest level has been in the single digits. All her life. She remembers eating dirt in Jamaica - PICA? Is that the word? She's an athlete. So it's awful for her. She's tried everything. Pills. Food. Blackstrap molasses. Nothing worked for a long period. No consistency.

Jean was supposed to have a knee operation once (She did have it). They phoned and said "not now. There is a chance you won't wake up because of your iron levels." She's been rejected for giving blood.

Anyway, she found this juice. It's called Costa Rican Carao Fruit. It's the only thing that's made a dent for her. I've taken some at times - I'm low normal which my doc thinks is fine - but it's not - normal readings are not good enough for some. When I take it - my workouts seem effortless and my eyes are whiter in colour.

And regardless the say long distance runners are often low. I mean for you guys - not that I have that issue. :laughing:

The website is www.tropicalheatlhfoods.com Warning. Its taste is something! I can down it. Jean struggles to get it down.

So just in case I did catch that - here it is. Life changing for her. We can not always afford it - but life changing.

ummm.. yes :confused3 I thought yesterday was an Official Holiday. "Get Wasted Friday". Don't they have that in Canada? :confused3

It was "Get Wasted Friday" for me too - we have that holiday here too! :rotfl: Oh, and welcome back!

Kat/Liz - Im loving your weekend - it sounds like so much fun!

Everyone - Hi! :upsidedow

No damage done (or no more than usual) when I fell down, just aching bones! That might be as much to do with the crazy dancing as the fall :rotfl:

So, Im pissed today. And I mean pissed.
MIL just called and happened to mention that she had some photos to show us. Family photos that they had taken at a castle near us yesterday (do you see where im going with this?). Yep, family photos that didn't include DH.
Everyone was there - MIL, FIL, BIL & SIL, other BIL, SIL's sister etc. No DH.

Now, granted I am not a parent so maybe I dont understand parent/child relationships so this is a question for all the parents on the thread - Would any of you knowingly have family photos taken and NOT include one of your children?

Im just so damn angry for DH, and hurt for him too. Hes not in at the minute so he doesn't even know about the photos.

Rant over. Thanks for listening (or even if you skipped over thanks for letting me post this)

Im just going to have a bath and relax, have some food and watch Britains Got Talent (got to love this program!) and put MIL out of my mind.

Have fun everyone! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter