Incentives for direct purchase

Ugh! That's so frustrating! When are you going to WDW again?

Also - I probably missed this before, but is AUL not an option? Would you use it for once in a while trips from Oz?

(I know you wanted to add on to a resort you already have, but does owning 75 AUL destroy the value of the AP discount?)

Ugh! That's so frustrating! When are you going to WDW again?

Also - I probably missed this before, but is AUL not an option? Would you use it for once in a while trips from Oz?

(I know you wanted to add on to a resort you already have, but does owning 75 AUL destroy the value of the AP discount?)

We're going in the last two weeks of January. Can't wait!

Aulani is a gorgeous resort. A tour at Aulani was what started our DVC addiction! Aulani I could get triple loaded for $89pp or subsidized for $110pp though. So we'd be paying the highest "direct premium".

Three times since I started hunting for resales, I've been tempted to buy at aulani. But was deterred by the MF/ease of 7 month bookings.

Somebody suggested Club 33 as the solution to all my peasant problems - offering "complete obsolescence" for any need for direct points.

:rotfl2:

This board is full of positive thinking and great ideas!

Somebody suggested Club 33 as the solution to all my peasant problems - offering "complete obsolescence" for any need for direct points.

:rotfl2:

This board is full of positive thinking and great ideas!
Makes sense. Club 33 solves everything. I read Club 33 cured one guy’s baldness. That’s why I’m joining. I even have my speech prepared for the interview. It starts,

“Allegedly, what I am saying is your situation will be concurrently improved if I had two hundred bucks in my pocket right now.”

See? Turn them tables, like I’m interviewing THEM. It’s a power play move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter