• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Infant 👶🏼 utensils and bibs on DCL

Bunny84

Earning My Ears
Hello. I know that the waiters in the rotational dining restaurants will have food puréed for babies. Do they also provide eating utensils for infants? And bibs? Or do we need to bring our own? I would love to hear about other peoples’ experiences with babies in the restaurants.

(To note, we take our five month old to sit-down restaurants on a regular basis and are familiar with how that works, for us, and so we’re just looking for DCL-specific information.) Thank you.

Our daughter was a little older but I got a bunch of bumpkins bibs - they are lightweight and you can rinse them after meals in the sink (with a drop of bottle soap) and they will be dry by the next day. I also brought a bunch of take-and-toss plastic baby spoons.

I brought my own oxo bibs (love them!) but our waiter did bring some DCL bibs that were basically just a thin piece of plastic that one could sort of drape over the child. I don't know how well they would work with a wiggly infant (or any child, for that matter) but there was at least an effort made. My kids were given smaller silverware (I'm pretty sure) but still metal, definitely not anything akin to a soft infant spoon if that's what you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter