Infants at Blizzard Beach

curbs775

Earning My Ears
Has anyone taken an infant to Blizzard Beach? We are planning a trip in July with our 10 month old. What, if anything would he be able to do? I would appreciate any suggestions or comments. Thanks alot.

We took ds when he was 15 months old. He wasn't quiet walking on his own at the time. He easily walked around holding furniture or hands, but not on his own (about a week after we returned home he started walking).

First, I have to say BB is A LOT bigger than I thought. We only allotted one afternoon and you can easily do a whole day or two there. ds and I basically played in the kiddie area, which is very nice. When we went to the tweeny area for dd, ds and I just walked around a bit and played in the water.

If you are DYING to see BB, I would go with an infant. 10 months is old enough for sunscreen. Bring baby hat and shade stroller and you'll be fine! Sandra

We took our 7 month old and had no problems. He was able to go on the lazy river with my husband holding him. We also took him into the wave pool. We used one of their life jackets which we borrowed with the use of a drivers license (no charge). He enjoyed splashing in the kiddie area. The one thing that I would not recommend was the family raft ride. When we got to the top I was a little unsure about taking him because it does drop down and we had to hold him. It worked out fine in the end but I was a very nervous. I'm just notsure in hind sight if we used the best judgement on that one. All in all, he had fun and I wouldn't hesitate to take an infant provided that the child enjoys water. Have fun!

Does anyone know if you can "bring your own" swim vest to the water parks. I promised my DDs we would do next trip. I wasn't counting on there new sister who will be six months old.,lol. Can you bring a diaper bag? I know you can't bring coolers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter