Info about HHI

ChristyJ

<marquee><font color=9933ff>Hiking Chick</marquee>
I'm not a DVC member, but have heard some good things about HHI that make me want to further investigate taking a family vacation there. What is it like there in April? How can I find out costs & availability, and what type of room would you recommend for our family of four (me, DH, DD6, & DD9)? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :flower:

We are DVC members (OKW) but also love HH!!! Have stayed in 2 bedroom villas only but I think even a studio would not be cramped with the ages of your children. You will probably not be in the room much anyway. Very nice resort although the villas I have stayed in were a little past their prime (minor stuff but should have been fixed). Lots to do on the island...shopping, biking (our favorite thing!), great places to eat, etc. Your children will have lots of freedom as the HH resort area is self-contained and feels very safe to me. Your family can bike over to the beach (an under-highway tunnel makes this lots of fun!) and enjoy exploring the Palmetto Dunes area. Weather in APril should be o.k. Might be very warm or might be chilly..you just never know about temps that time of year... but the pool at the main resort area is heated (not sure about the Beach House pool as it seems to be open on a seasonal basis). We were at HH over New Years recently and it was probably 70 degrees! Gorgeous!!!!! Have fun!

We vacation at Hilton Head pretty much every April (Easter). Weather is usually excellent, high 70's/low 80's. We stay in a studio and they are great for a family of 4, large room for a studio. You can call the resort directly for availability but if you can get someone to rent you points, you'll save alot of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter