Initial teacher certification processing times

TEACH2023

Earning My Ears
Hello. I applied for my initial teacher certification. Was wondering if anyone applied in South Carolina and how long it took. They say at least 8 weeks. Does it really take this long? Thank you.

Hello. I applied for my initial teacher certification. Was wondering if anyone applied in South Carolina and how long it took. They say at least 8 weeks. Does it really take this long? Thank you.
Are you aware this is a discussion board for Disney fans? It has nothing to do with schools/education.

I find it really depends on the state. When I got my initial school counseling license in NY it took 4 months. VA was even worse it took almost 6 months. TN was done within a month.

Recently I applied to CO (took 2 days), SC (took a couple weeks) and NC (took about 5 weeks).

Good luck.

I think it probably varies by state. I am so old and removed from "the game" that things might have changed since I took the test. Best I can remember, there is a "national" test that many states use, and other states have their own "state specific" test. Back in the 90's I took the Illinois specific tests. It was like an all day ordeal. I believe it did actually take a couple months to get the results back. Of course this was a very long time ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter