***Inspired by Gemmie214*** "Strange" Coincidence or ????

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
So, in honor of my pal Gemmie heading off to see John Edwards, here is my strange story. Tell me what you think.

Sunday we were heading to my cousin's children's First Communion party. The party was held at a hall, and to get to it, we had to drive past the house that used to be my grandmother's, and that DH and I lived in for one year prior to it being sold. Mind you, my grandmother passed away YEARS ago, and DH and I lived there YEARS ago. This house is on a MAIN street, on a corner, across from a major VA Hospital.

DS is almost 6. He has not ever seen this house, been in this house, seen the inside of this house. NOTHING. As we are stopped at the light, he asked me, "Mom, who's house is that big white one right there?" (you may insert your Twilight Zone music here). It just struck me as so strange, almost too strange to be coincidental.

So my fellow DISkin, what do you think?

I think that is one of those WOW stories. I mean really out of all the houses he saw on the way there and all the houses in that area he picked that special house:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter