International Gateway??

Janice

Super Shopper
Does anyone know if you can enter Epcot through the International Gateway when World Showcase is closed - during early morning hours??

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

<B><I>PLANNING IN PROGRESS! </I></B>

I have never tried this but I read somewhere that if you entered this way before World Showcase opens you can walk round and get good photos or videos of the buildings. Sounds good if it's right.

I have heard that you can enter, but they usher you straight through UK and Canada into the Future World area.

Bev

Hi Janice :wave:

Gosh, not long to go now, I bet you are bouncing around aren't you? :bounce:

In answer to your question, yes, you can use the international gateway entrance early in the morning. We got the bus from the Dolphin, entered thru the ig entrance and walked over to Future World no problem. Future World is closed until 11 am (or is it 12 now?) but there is nothing stopping you walking through.

I'm quite jealous you are going to be at the Dolphin in a few weeks, I hope you love it as much as we do! :D

:D Thanks Mazzy - and everyone, just what we wanted to hear.

Yes Mazzy - bouncing off the walls is a fairly apt description right now! LOL

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You're not pressurised to sprint through. There is no problem with a leisurly stroll and the CMs just get on with their work. I'd guess if you tried to walk into the showcases you'd get hurried along, but you are left to your own devices to make your way to the "open "part of the park.

When I did this in December, parts of WS WAS roped off and there were CM's guarding/controlling the walkways. Maybe this was still something to do with 9/11 and they didn't want people wandering around unsupervised? If that's the case then maybe now some time has passed they may be a bit more relaxed anyhow.

Penny :)

Janice, sorry just noticed on my previous reply that I saidwe got the bus, we didn't we got the BOAT! Sorry about that, it's the boat that takes you to International Gateway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter