Internet Browser

I like Safari since I have all Apple devices and it's nice for all my bookmarks and tabs to sync between my devices. Not to mention, it seems to be the least resource intensive on my Mac. For ad blocking I use AdGuard and it seems to do a pretty good job.

Either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. They are all the same to me so no real preference. A few websites don't work with one so then I will use the other. I have an adblocker so it eliminates virtually all of those annoying ads that would constantly appear on things I would never buy.

I refuse to use the Microsoft one - they keep trying to force it on me - even now that its chromium based I still don't like it. Seems like every time you install an update they try to change your browser to Microsoft.
When they first released it it was pretty good - and much better than Netscape - but at some point Chrome was just better - especially for software development work.

Brave is probable the best option, but I really don't "trust" any of them.

I use Safari mostly. I do have one old windows laptop, but I seldom go online with it so I couldn’t tell you what the default browser is right now. I use my iPad to go online more than any other device.

I don't ever use Google period. My primary web surfing browser with add-on's like NoScript, uBlock Orgin and others is FireFox. For sites I know, trust and shop I use Safari. Because Facebook likes to track it gets its own browser, for that I use Brave.

I use Firefox since it's the only non Chromium based browser. Along with Ublock Origin and Sponsorblock, I don't remember the last time I saw an ad.

I use a mixture of Firefox and Chrome. Like them both, but for different reasons and uses.

My default browser is Brave. Next in line is Avast. Then Firefox.
I only use Chrome or Edge if I'm working with a customer and they have to use one or the other. Never use them for day to day browsing.

I use Chrome for everything except my college library -- something with my work firewall doesn't let me do EBSCO and other searches for some odd reason on Chrome. So for the college literature searches I use Edge.

With the tens of millions who browse the internet each hour, I would honestly only be worried about 'tracking' if I was engaged in some sort of illegal activity. If 'someone' sees I shop on Amazon or checked the local grocery ads isn't of concern to me.

Chrome on my desk top. Silk on my tablet.
When I was working, it depended on what I was doing. Some software worked better on Chrome, other software worked better on Internet Explorer. My favorite was a piece of software the only worked on Internet Explorer, but the training programs for that software only worked on Chrome! I am assuming the Edge has taken over from Explorer but don't know for sure at my old employer.

Chrome, with AdBlocker Plus and UBlock Origin for everything other than the dis on cellphone or tablet. For the dis on cell or tablet, I use Firefox along with the same aforementioned extensions. Thank you, @Imzadi.

I still like doing those rewards sites that you just click on ads and can cash out for cash or GC. For the longest time I used edge and chrome and everything worked great. Then all of a sudden everything just stopped I couldn’t open the site at all
Through helpful people here told me about foxfire and brave those are working great
So now we have edge. Chrome. Foxfire and brave.
Didn’t think you could have that many going Actually I never even heard of the last 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter