Internet Cafe - downloading pics to send home?

scschnur

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever emailed pictures home while cruising? I am wondering if the Internet Cafe allows cruisers to install their photo software, enabling them to download pictures and email
them to Grandma, etc.? Or do the computers have lots of programs for photos installed? Can we burn a photo CD on their computers, allowing us to free up space on our memory cards? Should be bring our cables?

I hope you great DIS'ers are not getting sick of my barrage of questions lately. I truly cannot wait to be able to respond to questions like this once I have my first DIS cruise under my belt. Thank you all so much!!

You will not be able to download anything at the Internet Cafe. they are simply terminals with no input capbility except the keyboard. Sorry.

Actually, that's not quite the case. If you are bringing your own laptop along, and can put the pics onto a floppy disk, you can upload them from that, only when the cafe manager is present to assist you. You may not save anything onto the hard drives of the computers there though.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter