interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were at Disney once for the holidays and we stayed at BC, which was great with the chocolate carousel and the smell of Ginger Bread as you walk into the lobby. The other resort that I loved to go visit was WL, it is just so festive there with the big Christmas tree in the middle of the lobby.

What is your favorite shop at DTD?

:goodvibes The Grand Floridian Pool. You can see the boats on the water and the monorail zipping by it's awesome!!:love:

TNP: What is the best resort to stay at during Christmas time?

WL It just fits in with Christmas the best. Warm fire and it is from a setting where pine trees exist.

TNP: Have you ever found a hidden mickey that you didn't know existed before hand?

Favorite Shop at DTD?

Love the Lego SHOP ! LOVE the "Dollar Store" ! LOVE the "Disney apparel" store... I think my favorite would be the Lego shop... I LOVED lego's as a child...and while I did not buy anything there.. it was like an attraction in and of itself ! FUN!

Hidden Mickey that I was not aware of?

YES! One time at WDW the family was "Extra Crazy" about Hidden Mickey's... we found a lot of them...and even though I had done a lot of research about them we found some (especially in the Solarium at BC) that we were not aware of. I though I found one in the water bubbles at "Finding Nemo" at AK...in May... but DS18 would now 'allow' those because he didn't beleive them to be "true" Hidden MIckey's.

QUESTION! ("courtesy of my DH")

"What is the BEST JOB at Disney !????"

Hugs,
Mary

Great question.. I'd like to have Mickey Mouse's job;)...

jk:hippie:.. Its pretty much a tie, one is "behind the scenes" and one is "on the scene".. I think it'd be a lot of fun to be an imagineer.. to help create the magic at Disney and be part of a team that comes up with all the brilliant ideas for attractions, resorts, parks, restaurants, everything.. that would be so much fun. As for the other job, I'd definitely have to be in entertainment.. whether its being a character on set or in a parade or right down to the guy who hi-jacks the great movie ride, i think it would be so much fun to help entertain the guests:thumbsup2

Question:

Did you see Toy Story 3 today??

No, and I am upset about it. I live in a small town and the same person owns the three theaters. The advertising in our paper changes on Wednesday and they will print then what is coming on Friday. They made such a big deal about how much they were spending to upgrade a couple screens to show 3D films this winter. So what are they showing according to thier add? Shrek.

Tonight I checked their website because it shows what movies they have ordered. The website shows that TS3 is indeed playing today. I wish the paper would of shown this.

Anyway I wouldn't of seen it tonight anyway because I don't have my son. But will on Sunday so I have Father's Day plans to see it then.

TNP: Would you want a Disney job that is behind the scenes or one where you encounter park guests?

One where I can encounter Park Guests

If you could be any Disney character for the day, which would it be?

Funny I was talking to somone about the merits of being a face or fuzzy characterearlier today. I ultimately think I would like to talk to the guests a bit. If I was shorter probably Peter Pan.

TNP: Some people take annual disney trips, some take every trip to Disney, and some go once in a liftime. How is it for you? Why so?

Lately it's been every vacation has been to Disney (about once a year.) No real intention on annual trips- it's just worked out that way. In 2008, I needed a break from my 18 month old twins and time to spend alone w/ DH. In 2009, the military offer was so great that we had to take the boys. In 2010, DH's deployed and this was the only place we could think of that all FOUR of us would really enjoy spending a vacation after he returns. Who knows when or what our next reason will be! :goodvibes

TNP: If you could take any one person (not in your immediate family) to Disney, who would it be and why?

My Girlfriend and her family because they have never been able to go before, they never had the money to do it. They have two kids ages 9 and 7 and we would treat them like kings and queens for a week.

If you could bring 1 celebrity with you to Disney for a week who would it be and why?

Michael Isner so I could rip him about all his mistakes developing the world too fast.

TNP: Do you have any friends who are way into Disney?

Yes...just one. She is a DVC member and we have often said that we would go into business together, she would sell DVC and I would be a Disney planner.

How old were you when you took your first WDW vacation?

I had just turned 35. This was in 2008. We live across the world (literally) from WDW, so it's a BIG trip for us. Loved it so much, we went back again in 2009. :goodvibes

How many days will you be spending at WDW during your next visit?

Eight. We always spend 7 nights, 8 days on our trips.

When is the last time you shed happy tears at WDW and why?

I don't think I have. Although I went the during the first summer of Epcot and may of cried then. I'd have to call my mom and verify. Though they wouldn't of been tears of joy when I was little so I guess I haven't.

I don't think I have. Although I went the during the first summer of Epcot and may of cried then. I'd have to call my mom and verify. Though they wouldn't of been tears of joy when I was little so I guess I haven't.

Do you have a question?

Sorry.

What tour would you most like to take? Have you done a tour before?

I would LOVE to try the "Keys to the Kingdom Tour" at MK....

DS18 and I did the "Around the World at Epcot" Tour on May 14th... IT WAS INCREDIBLE !!!!

I would do it again. And again. And again !

I'll NEVER forget our little group...whipping by on our segways... the LAST part of the tour...back to where we started. People were entering the park...and treated us like we were 'officials' or something... one little girl observing us on our segways said "That's Not Fair!"... LOL

Next Question:

What Restaurant do you ALWAYS go back to at WDW? (Park, Resort, or wherever)...

Hugs,
Mary

Next Question:

What Restaurant do you ALWAYS go back to at WDW? (Park, Resort, or wherever)...

Hugs,
Mary

I would have to say Chef Mickey's. Out of four trips so far I have been 3 times. We missed one year as we booked it for our check out day and we were running behind and missed our ADR. Tusker House is tied with Chef Mickey's as I have been there 3 times also. Twice for breakfast and then once for lunch.

Question: What are your top 3 rides without height requirments?

1) Pirates of the Carribean
2) Haunted Mansion
3) Spaceship Earth

What are your 3 favorite character meals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter