interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy note pads and mickey heads for my car

What is your favorite place to eat in MK ?

Dole Whip!!! Yummy!!

What's the latest you've ever been in a park?

2 am. I love being one of the only people walking down Main Street!

What is your favorite souvie that you've purchased at WDW?

2 am. I love being one of the only people walking down Main Street!

What is your favorite souvie that you've purchased at WDW?

I didn't purchase it, DS did ... a dolphin pick a pearl pendant. The fact that he bought it for me makes it my fav souvenier.

What is your favorite DTD restaurant?

Rainforest Cafe (not an adventurous diner!)

I once saw a Hidden Mickey in a coffee splatter on the stairway leading to my office...what unusual at home Hidden Mickey have you seen?

My mother has 3 freckles on her face making a hidden mickey!

Where is your favourite place to relax in the MK?

By the pool at SOG.

What is your favorite thing to do at DTD?

Cape May: because there was more interaction time with the characters than others I have been to.

What do you do with all your photos taken at Disney?
(put on computer, develop & frame, scrapbook, etc..)

this year im making a scrapbook for my mom for Christmas!! its a suprise so i hope she isnt reading this thread!

if money wasnt a object what would be the thing you would do at WDW?

if money wasnt a object what would be the thing you would do at WDW?

I would live in a concierge lagoon view suite at the Poly and go to the parks everyday and eat at my favourite restaurants....and buy a ton of souveniers to fill the suite! And I would bring my family and friends and get suites for them too!:)

if you could have a Disney character live with you and your family, which one would it be?

I would live in a concierge lagoon view suite at the Poly and go to the parks everyday and eat at my favourite restaurants....and buy a ton of souveniers to fill the suite! And I would bring my family and friends and get suites for them too!:)

if you could have a Disney character live with you and your family, which one would it be?

Mary Poppins so I'd have a babysitter! Oh how nice life would be if I ever got a break!

What ONE attraction would you like to see come back to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter