• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi, I'm Leah! :wave2: Just joined DISboards yesterday, but my mom has been on this site for years, so I know my way around. Nice to meet all of you!

hey I'm Regan and I kinda live for disney and Christmas its kinda a scary obsession...I love lacrosse I love it almost as much as disney :) I also play basketball volleyball and I swim!!! I'm going to Disney in February...so yea! I'm also new sooooooooo..........what's up disneybros!!!

Guess, I should have introduced myself here instead of the Hangout thread. :/

Anyways, I'm J.T. and I'm 14 years old and live only an hour away from WDW! Heading to the Swan And Dolphin Resort for my Jr. BETA Club State Convention in December. Basically, we are competing with other schools in Florida that have Jr. BETA club. I'm in the talent group and will be playing guitar.

hey guys, I'm Melanie (or Mel). I'm not as new as I seem, I just made a new account after years of being on here, LOOL. I needed a new user ;)
Anywho, I'm 16 and female. I play soccer, act and generally fangirl over books and shows...(anyone get my username reference?;))
Ok... so hi! :)

Uhm, hello there! I don't know if this forum is even active anymore ahaha.
I lurked around some of the old threads for a while and decided to join. It's kinda cool to have a "teen" section, not too sure if I'll stick around though! :P

Anyways, I'm Momo. I like Green Day and bands and pugs and theatre and other things. I guess that's all? :)

Uhm, hello there! I don't know if this forum is even active anymore ahaha.
I lurked around some of the old threads for a while and decided to join. It's kinda cool to have a "teen" section, not too sure if I'll stick around though! :P

Anyways, I'm Momo. I like Green Day and bands and pugs and theatre and other things. I guess that's all? :)
Hi Momo! Welcome to the boards :) I assure you it's super active here :laughing: Anyways, um, hi! :rotfl:

Hihi :) You can just call me L. Or Loki, yeah, call me Loki. I'm just not evil. I'm 16 and from Australia. I actually have no idea what to type. I like... Loki, obviously. the Avengers. Thor. Writing, roleplaying. Frozen and Wreck it Ralph are probably my favourite Disney movies.

Hihi :) You can just call me L. Or Loki, yeah, call me Loki. I'm just not evil. I'm 16 and from Australia. I actually have no idea what to type. I like... Loki, obviously. the Avengers. Thor. Writing, roleplaying. Frozen and Wreck it Ralph are probably my favourite Disney movies.

I love your name. So much. If you like role playing then I'd assume you'd like the young avengers thread. It's with the children of marvel charries. (I got Thor's babies!) Anyways, hi! I'm Bri, you can call me Doodle too if you'd like. You shall love it here. :)

Hi, im Anthony
I have been going to Disney world since I was 4 year old

I have so many Disney travel book I can not count them all
I am the ultimate fan of all thing Disney
:yay:

My name is Stephanie! Not really much else to say really. I made my account back in August and I only decided recently to start actually using it, especially since I haven't actually been in a forum for quite a long time.

I'm a huge Disney fan (obviously enough) but I also like stuff like Daft Punk, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, and all sorts of stuff like that. I'm mostly on tumblr these days, but I do like looking around here once and awhile, so hello again :)

I love your name. So much. If you like role playing then I'd assume you'd like the young avengers thread. It's with the children of marvel charries. (I got Thor's babies!) Anyways, hi! I'm Bri, you can call me Doodle too if you'd like. You shall love it here. :)
Awesome, I'll be sure to check it out! I haven't roleplayed in AGES! Lovely to meet you Bri :)

Hello all. My friends call me Yoda. I am an encyclopedia of all things Disney. Not much else, really.

Hey everybody, it's great to see some new faces (well, technically usernames and avatars, but whatever!)

My name's Wings, and I hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hey everyone! I'm Haley!! I'm excited to meet and talk with others that love Disney as much as I do! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter