IOA Solo

AdrianB

Earning My Ears
I get into MCO around noon and want to check out IOA. I want to hit the main attractions can it be done? I move fast :)

Yes, you can, especially at this time of the year.

Use the single rider queues.

Don't be afriad to put your finger in the air to signify that you're a single rider and want to fill a space.

Just hold your index finger up, and say excuse me. People are not jealous of single riders. Don't feel bad about skipping to the front of the line. You're taking a seat that otherwise would have run empty. Go for it.

I love single rider! Out of all the theme parks in Orlando, IOA is the most single rider-friendly. Just keep in mind when the lines are mininal in the early parts of the day, the single rider line will not operate.

I knows some people like to ride "together", but they are missing a great opportunity of riding a coaster like Hulk consecutive times.

Yes, single rider is fine... We had very minimal waits (if any) on Spider Man, and MIB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter